Another World- requested by Maya (Brady)*

This was inspired by/based off of the song Another World by The Vamps.

Y/Ns POV:

Brady had already been gone for 4 months on tour with In Real Life when it all went down and it was really rough for me. We had been dating for almost 3 years by that time but ever since he left for tour things just weren't the same. We used to see each other every day at school and on most weekends but then that all got changed because he was in a different place every few days, we didn't have much time to talk anymore. I knew that would be our reality once he left for Boy Band and even more so once he actually won but it was harder to adjust than I had imagined it to be. He was undoubtably my best friend and my boyfriend all wrapped up in one. I missed him so bad every day and it was so hard to spend special moments away from him. I had recently had my 15th birthday while he was gone and he couldn't make it back to celebrate it with me because they had a concert that night. I tried to act happy and thankful for everyone who was there for me but it sucked knowing that my boyfriend was halfway across the country. He was so busy that day that I didn't even get to talk to him at all. I also ended up missing his birthday because I had school and couldn't leave since I had a final exam that day. Things just began to crumble for our relationship. We tried our hardest to make time for one another and make our relationship work but as we were a week from our three year anniversary, we knew that things were not going to work out for us...at least not in the moment.

Brady's POV:

It's been almost a year since Y/n and I broke up, if we were still together we would be coming up on our fourth year together. I tried to forget about her but how could I forget about the first girl I ever loved? The first girl I ever had a crush on, the first girl I went on a date with, the first girl I kissed, my first everything really. She was my everything and to try and forget her would be like trying to forget who you are. She was my better half and even though we vowed to stay friends and maybe try the whole thing out again in the future, things just weren't the same anymore. I would see her post pictures with all of our friends back at home and it made me smile to see her smiling but deep down I knew she was still hurting just like I am. I could see it in her eyes and I knew she could see the hurt and sadness buried deep within me too. I knew that in another universe we would've worked out, we would be together right now laughing at something stupid I said or something clumsy that she had done. I would be looking deep into her brown eyes with a look of pure adoration and love as she gave me a cute confused smile. I would brush her brown hair out of her face and shake my head to tell her it was nothing when in reality I was lost in thought thinking about how much I loved her and how she truly was my angel, the love of my life, the one I had dreamed of meeting and falling for when I was younger.

 I would brush her brown hair out of her face and shake my head to tell her it was nothing when in reality I was lost in thought thinking about how much I loved her and how she truly was my angel, the love of my life, the one I had dreamed of meet...

Liked by chance, coleentutton,rytutton and 17, 850 others
User: brady
Caption: Another universe, the stars would light the way for just the two of us and nothing would tear us apart 💔 happy what would've been 4 years Y/n. I'll always love you and I know in another universe we would've worked out and maybe we'd be married some day too. Thank you for being my first everything and my best friend along this journey. I'll be here waiting for the day where I can hold you in my arms and call you mine once again. 💕
👤: yourinstagram
Comments disabled

Liked by chance, yourfriendsinstagram, caseytutton and 3,748 othersUser: yourinstagramCaption: my first love and my first heartbreak

User: yourinstagram
Caption: my first love and my first heartbreak. Today would've been our 4th year together...I don't know what else to say but thank you for everything you've done for me and I still love you. Maybe we weren't meant to last but I'll never stop loving you. You'll always have half of my heart 💕
👤: brady
Comments disabled

-----------------------------
Disclaimer: media is not mine