Prom- requested by Camille (Marcus)

Y/N's POV:

Prom is coming up in a few months and I wasn't too worried about finding a date considering I have a boyfriend but the only worry is that he won't be able to make it. He is currently touring around Europe with his band as an opening act for Alex Aiono's tour. He wasn't sure if he would be able to fly back in time to come with me to prom before having to fly to the next stop on the tour. I was walking around the school campus with my friends after school ended since we had nothing else to do. We just decided to go sit on the bleachers seeing as the weather was really nice and there were no practices going on so we can just listen to music and chill.

Slowly one by one I noticed my friends leaving to go inside the school with various excuses like having to use to the washroom or forgetting something important in their lockers until I was left alone. It honestly didn't worry me because I know they wouldn't actually ditch me so I just took this as a chance to text Marcus and see what he was up to. I haven't been keeping track of what time it is where he is so he could honestly be performing or even sleeping right now but I thought it was worth a shot.

After not getting a response I just sigh and hop onto Instagram to see if anything new is happening on there. While I was scrolling through my feed I notice the sound of someone playing guitar but I can't see anyone else on the field so I shrug it off. Maybe the sound is coming from the music room that's behind the bleachers. Lots of kids stay after school to use that room and practice music so it's not unusual. As the song continues I notice that the sound is getting closer so I look up once again but still see no one in sight. What is going on? I roll my eyes and try to tune it out when I hear a familiar voice singing an even more familiar song.

I quickly look up thinking I'm going crazy before my eyes land on Cam walking across the field with Jaden and Mikey following behind holding balloons and a camera. I look around in shock and on the lookout for Marcus who I finally see walk onto the field with a bouquet of flowers and a sign that read "4U I would fly across the world. Would you fly into prom with me Y/n?"

Without a second of hesitation, I was running full speed to Marcus and luckily he caught on in time to drop everything and prepare himself to catch me. "Babe, of course, I'm flying into prom with you! I can't believe you came all the way over here for this," I say while hugging him tighter. "Anything for my girl. I know I have to leave again tomorrow to head off to Paris but I thought you could come with us since its a long weekend," he suggested while pulling out a plane ticket for me. I just nod and give him a kiss.

----------------------------