Insecure (Jhype)

Y/N's POV

It's crazy to say that I'm dating someone so well known around North America because I've always known him as a regular person with some amazing talents. I often forget that my boyfriend Jay is well known and referred to as Jhype by almost everyone who knows him so it's weird to see people commenting about how lucky I am to have him (which I am) and how they love him too all over my photos. It's even more mind blowing when we are out walking around the city and people run up to him and want a photo or an autograph. I'm not usually insecure but when your boyfriend has thousands of girls waiting to replace you and trying to gain his attention it can be challenging not to feel that way.

Lately I've been feeling really insecure since he has even more fans now after being on the show Boy Band. We can hardly go anywhere without him being noticed by other teenage girls. I think Jay has began to notice this because he keeps telling me how much he loves me and calling me beautiful. Jays always been sweet like that but when I'm really feeling down he makes me feel extra special.

Username 👤: jhypeofficial Liked by: michaelbmoc, mamahypeofficial and 14, 847 others Caption: "blessed to have her in my life

Liked by: michaelbmoc, mamahypeofficial and 14, 847 others
Caption: "blessed to have her in my life. Beauty, brains, heart and corny jokes 🙏🏻💕"
yourusername: "love you J. Thanks for being my rock and making me feel loved every day of the week 😘💕"
-----------------------------
Disclaimer: media is not mine