Best Friends (Marcus)

Y/N's POV

Today I was at a photo shoot that my best friend was doing. I've known him since we were in diapers and I've seen how he has grown over the years and it's crazy how talented he truly is! Over the summer Marcus was away in Los Angeles competing on the show Boy Band and he even made it into the top 8 but sadly he didn't win which I think is stupid because he would totally fit in the boyband. I was sitting around watching him pose and sing into a mic as if he was performing which only made me smile and laugh at some of the poses he came up with.

People often think that the two of us are dating but the truth is that we really are just best friends. A lot of people don't understand that including some of our exes. Both of us have had people break up with us because we are so close to each other. It's crazy that people use that as a reason to end a relationship. That would be like breaking up with someone for having a brother or a sister who they were close to. At the end of the day though, if they can't accept the fact that we are this close then its their loss because our relationship isn't changing any time soon.

Since I had nothing else to do I decided to start a live on my Instagram account to show what we were up to. I have a decent amount of people watching because I'm in a lot of Marcus's photos so people started to follow me and recognize me as his best friend. "Hey guys! I'm currently with my bestie Marcus a.k.a. K Marzzz who is at a photoshoot." I said while turning the camera around so that it was showing Marcus posing for photos instead of my face. "Bestie say hello to my live." I said when the photographer told Marcus to take a five minute break. "Hey guys. How is everyone doing? Y/N and I are currently at a secret photoshoot right now so we can't show you too much." Marcus said before throwing his arm around my shoulder.

The two of us continued to talk for a bit longer before he had to go back to posing for more photos. "Y/N would you mind doing a live on my phone for a bit so that all of my followers can see some behind the scenes stuff?" Marcus asked. "Sure thing! Ok guys you heard the boy so go head over to his Instagram so that you can see more of this photoshoot! Bye for now." I told the viewers before ending the live and grabbing Marcus' phone from him. "And...we are officially back on live! Welcome back everyone and if you're joining us just now then welcome to the live. I know what all of you new viewers are wondering 'where is Marcus?' well he is currently being a supermodel while I do this live for him." I say while turning around so that both of us are shown in the shot.

After being on live for roughly 20 minutes I ended his live so that he could really focus on what he was doing instead of focusing on the fans and the live. It took almost 3 hours but he finally finished so we could leave and grab some dinner. "You know I'm really happy that you spilled a whole bottle of paint on me when we were 6?" I brought up as we were sitting in the restaurant waiting for our food. "Why?" asked Marcus. "If you didn't do that we most likely wouldn't be the best friends we are right now. I honestly can't imagine my life without you in it and I'm really thankful for you in my life." I responded with a smile. "I feel the same way Y/N. Thank you for sticking with me throughout all these years and all the crazy ups and downs I've had to face. Thanks for being there when I called you at crazy hours in the morning during Boy Band because I was worried or sad that some of my favourite boys got eliminated." Marcus said while pulling me into a hug. "I'm always here for you bestie." I said while hugging him back.

-----------------------------