Birthday to Remember- requested by Lauren (Sergio)*

Y/N's POV:

Today's my birthday and I'm so excited to finally find out what the plans for the day are. My best friend Sergio said he planned out the day but refused to tell me anything. The fact that I don't know is impressive because he's terrible at keeping secrets. I woke up to see a text from Sergio telling me to get dressed in the clothes wrapped in the gold box. He had also sent another message after that letting me know that he would be here to pick me up at 10:30 so that we could start on the plans he had made.

I sent him a quick text to let him know I was up and had read his messages before grabbing the box and bringing it with me to the washroom so that I could get ready for the day. When I opened the box I was shocked to say the least. I'm not sure who picked out the clothes (pick 1, 2, or 3 from the pictures below) but I was absolutely in love with it. It came with shoes and everything.

 It came with shoes and everything

I showered and did all my other morning routine things before picking up the clothes and putting them on

I showered and did all my other morning routine things before picking up the clothes and putting them on. Once I got downstairs I was greeted by my family who were all gathered around the dining room table. "Happy birthday honey." My mom said once she saw me walk into the room. "Thanks mom." I said while walking over to her and giving her a hug. I got a few other birthday wishes from my family before we sat down together to have our traditional pancake breakfast that we have for birthdays.

We always make the pancakes according to who's birthday it is and what their favourite kind is. My mom made blueberry pancakes as well as cinnamon bun pancakes for my birthday this year. After we ate breakfast and I opened a couple gifts from them I heard our doorbell ring. "I'll get it! It's probably Sergio anyways." I said with a smile. When I opened the door I was greeted with a smiling Sergio. "Happy birthday Y/n!" He all but yelled before pulling me into a hug and twirling me around. I couldn't help but laugh at his happy mood.