Girl Group Surprise- requested by Amber (Sergio & Conor)

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe I've made it this far in the competition because my family has always told me I was a good singer but I didn't think I would be good enough to make it into the top 10 on Girl Group. Girl Group is a spin-off competition show for Boy Band which my brother Conor and boyfriend Sergio competed on.

Sadly they couldn't stay in L.A. with me during the competition show but our mom stayed with me since I'm under 18 and can't be left alone. I love being with my mom though because she's always been supportive of me and my music, especially after she saw how successful Conor and the rest of IRL have been.

Last week I ended up being in the bottom two because I had a voice crack and was a bit flat on one of my high notes but luckily I have some wonderful fans who voted to keep me safe and allow me to be in the top nine of the competition.

In just a few moments I will be performing with 2 other girls in our group for this week, fireflies, where we will be singing Secret Love Song by Little Mix. This week we are performing break up songs.

Right now they are playing our video from this weeks practices and other behind the scenes moments. I'm really nervous because this week we are the first group to perform and it's our last week before we do our solo performances and have a week of waiting for everyone in North America to vote on who they want in the final girl group. As the video comes to an end I ready myself to sing my heart out and hit all the notes when suddenly another video begins playing.

"Happy birthday y/n!" "Happy birthday baby!" I hear from the speakers as the video begins to play. "I'm sorry that we can't be there with you on such a special day but I know that the girls as well as mom and the rest of our family are there to celebrate with you." Conor said in the video while holding a cupcake with a sparkler placed in the centre.

"Y/n I really wish I could be there with you but sadly we're on the other side of the country on tour. On the bright side we will be there next week to cheer you on and vote like crazy! Anyways I love you lots babe. I wish you nothing but the happiest of birthdays this year. Keep killing the competition y/n." Sergio all but shouted in the end.

Then the video cut to all the members of IRL singing me happy birthday and blowing kisses through the screen.

I didn't even notice but I had been crying throughout the entire video and now we were being ushered on stage to perform. Hopefully my vocals can still pull through.

----------------------------