29: Batter -- What?!

The next morning was slow. No one was home and I was waiting for them to tell me the plans for tonight. I couldn't wait. I went in the pool for awhile, then I took a hot shower, and then I got in my sweats and watched a movie, all just to pass the time. The boys finally got home after my second movie and after I ate. It was three and they all plopped down on the couch, Michael laying across my lap.

"Ugh. I'm so bored! What are we going to do, Mike," I complained.

"Oh, don't we have that game at 6, guys," Michael sat up, shaking Luke to make him look up from his phone.

"Well, we better get going then," Calum said, standing up. It was four now and we needed to get on our way to this 'game'.

"What are we doing," I asked, bewildered.

"We're going to a baseball game, cuz," Michael cheered and they all ran up, me following. I changed into some jeans that were rolled up to my mid-calves, a light tank top, and my regular converses. I went and knocked on Michael's door and he answered quickly.

"What can I do for you," he smiled.

"Do you have a baseball hat I could wear?"

"Um, not but I think Ashton or Calum might. Try asking them," he suggested and I was surprised he even allowed me to do that. He shut the door again and I moved across the hall to Ashton's door. He answered in a tight tee shirt with a cartoon indian on it.

"Aw, you're aren't shirtless. The tradition does not continue," I pouted and then laughed.

"I don't know. I can make the tradition continue," he said, pulling at the hem of his shirt.

"Um, no. I just came to see if you had a baseball hat I could wear."

"I do have a hat with this cute little bear on it you can wear," he smiled, going to get the hat. He came back with a blue snapback with a red C and a little bear on it. He placed it on my head and grabbed my hand.

"Thank you," I said.

"You look so adorable," he smiled, giving me a small kiss. Luke's door opened and he brought with him the tickets in his hand. We all went down to the kitchen and he handed them out. Each of us got one, but he held two in his hand.

"What the other one for," Calum asked him.

"If you guys don't mind, I am bringing this girl I've been talking to for awhile. Her name is Daisy and she is really nice," he told us.

"Well that's fine with me. So she is like your girlfriend now," Michael asked.

"Yeah. We've texted quite a lot. I think I'll ask her soon."

"Hm. Well good for you," Michael smiled and then went for the door. We all followed and then got in the car. We had to pick up Daisy first and then we were on our way to our first baseball game. The line of cars made it seem as if they were closed and we figured out why when we got up to the carpark entrance; the guy exchanging our money for a parking card was excruciatingly slow and I was %100 sure that he had an extreme case of OCD. We eventually parked and then walked inside to find our seats. Luke and Daisy were definitely hopeless romantics. Neither one of them could keep their hands off each other. Ashton and I walked side by side, our shoulders slightly touching every few seconds and I kept wanting to hold his hand or have him put his arm around my waist but I would just swallow the idea and focus on walking. We found our seats about twenty minutes before the game so we decided on who was going to get food and who was going to stay.

"Mikey, I wanna get a jersey before the game. Please can I go," I begged. Michael already decided that him and Calum were going to get the food, so Ashton would be the only person to go with me because I'm sure Luke wouldn't leave Daisy's side.