Epilogue

They all came off stage, sweaty and hyper. They ran off, still waving to the screaming fans. Luke ran up to Daisy by my side, giving her a big sweaty hug to which she squealed and squirmed to get out of just like at the end of every show. Calum patted me on the back and went to grab a drink. Michael gave me a high five and grabbed water as well. Ashton came off last and I ran up to him, giving him a big hug. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around.
"That was a great show, muffin," I smiled big at him. This was their first headlining show in America after their shows they had in Europe. We were in San Francisco and someone special was in the audience tonight.
"You boys take your showers and we'll meet you in the bus in an hour," I told them as they ran off to the dressing rooms.
"So, are you nervous to meet her," Daisy asked me.
"No. I'm happy for him." We went into the tour bus, fixing our make up after the sweaty hugs. After a little over an hour, the boys piled in with new clothes and wet hair. Luke gave Daisy a quick kiss and Ashton gave me mine.
"Going to fix my hair. I don't need to see the love fest. And try to keep out of the potholes, Gus," Michael yelled to the driver. They had to find a bus driver named Gus to live out the legend of their last tour bus. We were off to go to dinner with Christian and his new girlfriend, Alex. They were in the audience tonight and we agreed to meet them for dinner. Apparently, Alex is a big fan. I wasn't nervous. I was happy as long as Ashton was there. He got me the job on tour with them and Daisy agreed to join the American tour. I was happy to be with Ashton no matter what we were doing and where we were at. Love may be a strong word for what we had right now, but I sure did like him.