35: AM

I had snuck out in my sweats and tee to the local CD store. I picked out the black album and took it to the register.

"Did you know, you are the only CD store that opens at seven," I asked the guy at the register that looked like he needed a coffee or five.

"Yeah," he moaned. "Aren't you so lucky?" I smiled at him as best I could and gave him my money.

"Thank you. Have a nice morning," I smiled, took my album and left. I went back home, turning on the stove and starting some bacon before blasting the album in the CD player. Before the song even started to play, the boys were down at the smell of bacon. They were all lined up at the island, waiting for it to be fried up. Suddenly, you hear "Do I Wanna Know?" by the Arctic Monkeys blasting through the house.

"No way," Michael fanned. "Is this the new Arctic Monkey's album?!"

"As of today, yes!" I was so excited. My favourite band's newest album came out this morning so I went out right at seven and picked it up before they sold out. The music was blasting and I was dancing along to my new favourite album of all time. Today was definitely the best of days. After breakfast, we spent lots of time at the pool side. They even sang a cover of "Crying Lightning" for me. Its was such a fun day. We spent a lot of time splashing about in the pool. We order three pizzas for lunch and they were all gone by the time the boys got through with them. After, we all sat around talking about our favourite parts of the summer. Michael's was the foam party. Luke's was Disneyland but I knew he really like spending time with Daisy. I said mine was Disneyland too but that was the first time I got to like really be with Ashton so it kind of was my favourite part. Ashton said his favourite day was the first day that I came. I barely remember that day but when Michael asked him why, he just shrugged so who knows why. Calum liked the San Diego Zoo. After, we all changed into real clothes and went to turn on a movie. Calum took Ash aside while Michael was putting Scott Pilgrim in the Play Station. After a few seconds, Ash motion for me to join him. I walked up to Calum's room and he shut the door.

"Ash said you had something to tell me," Calum looked at me very softly as if I was going to tell him his puppy died.

"You should tell him," I told Ash, turning aways from Calum.

"Okay. Um, Calum. There are two people in this house that are in a relationship and it's not you and Luke."

"Oh my God, you guys actually got together?"

"Yes," I said turning to him. I was shocked he actually started laughing.

"Well, finally," Calum laughed.

"What?" My voice cracking a bit.

"Gosh, it was so obvious you guys were whipped. You could see it from a mile away."

"Huh?" I was still shocked that was totally fine.

"It was," Ashton asked, blushing.

"Oh totally, lad. I can't believe Mike or Luke can't tell."

"Actually, Luke knows," Ashton told him.

"Oh, well, Mike's gonna have a fit. Where's the popcorn?" He laughed some more.

"Don't tell Michael today please," Ashton kind of begged him. Now it was Ash who didn't wanna spill.

"Wow. How long have you been keeping this from him?"

"Um, about three weeks," I told him.

"Three weeks! You've kept this a secret for three weeks!"

"Um, yeah," Ash and I said simultaneously.

"Wow. I'm going back downstairs. Good luck tomorrow." Then he walked back down and shut the door. Ashton walked back over to me and gave me a hug.