Chapter 8

-----Chapter 8-------

Here we go..

Ananya pov:

I really love this city. I traveled many places but this is something different. I am waiting for a day when I can see Karthik enjoying this city. He would definitely love this place. Last night I had a Skype call with Rahul. He was in California. He was totally busy in his business.

"Where is Naina?", he asked me.

"She was in her room Rahul" ,I replied.

"Do you want to talk to her?",I asked him.

"Yes of course I'm waiting for that", he said with a smile and I took my I'pad to Naina's room.

"Rahul let's surprise her." , I said and knocked the door and she opened it.

"Do you want anything Andy?", She asked me in a half sleep voice.

"No Naina someone wants to talk to you baby", I said giving my Ipad.

"What? Who wants to talk to me in the mid night?", she asked me.

"Hello!!I want to talk to you Miss Naina..Will you give me your appointment?",Rahul said.

"Rahul!!"she shouted with her eyes wide open.

"Yes.. I'm Rahul and can I get your appointment?",he asked her.

"Stop your teasing Rahul",she yelled at him.

"So you both are enjoying without me right?",he asked

"No Rahul we miss you a lot."

"Me too yarr, I want to come now itself to see you both but my work is stopping me.",he said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry Idiot we can enjoy later .First complete your work.", Naina said to him.

We chit chatted for almost one hour. Later I went to my room with a happy smile and I drifted into sleep.

----------------

Next day, Naina went to her friend's birthday party she asked me to come but I want to spend some time with Karthik so I declined her offer. As I don't know how to cook I ordered pizza because I'm really hungry. I'm getting bored so I texted Naina to come fast and she came by 5o'clock.

"Naina let's go for shopping", I asked her.

"Are you crazy? What do you want to shop?let me take rest.",She shouted at me.

"Yeah I'm crazy but we are going for shopping and this is final."

"Now take rest for one hour.we will go at 7 o'clock.",I said to her.

At last I won the argument and she agreed.

------------

"Naina I will drive the car.",I asked her with a pleaded look.

"But you don't know where we are going?", She asked me.

"You can give the directions and I will take you there.",I replied. She smiled and gave me the car keys.

"Ananya let's go to City Central park", she said and I started driving the car.

Arjun pov :

I completed my work by evening. Today I have to keep my promise or else Ayaan will again get hurt because of me. I went to my dad's home and searched for Ayaan.. He was seating on the sofa and playing games. He saw me and rushed towards me. I lifted him up and kissed him on cheeks.