Chapter 9

-----Chapter 9---

Here we go.

Arjun pov:

I can't believe my eyes.....Its her That Baristha girl.I was in a utter shock to see her at this spot.. Last time I saw her in Mumbai now in Delhi.What is she doing here??What should I do now? Should I speak?I think she was also in the same shock..

"Hey",she said in a low voice.

"What are you doing here?",I asked her.

"This question should be asked by me.",she said.

"What the hell is this? Why are you beating him?",she asked me in an authoritative voice.

"It's none of your business.So please don't create any trouble.",I said.

"What do you mean? Can't you see he is bleeding? ",She asked me.

"Hey don't get excited..he deserves more.", I said.

"For what he deserves?", She questioned me.

"He is teasing this girl",I said pointing my finger towards the girl.

"She is crying can you see that?", I asked her.

"Okay..Then who are you to slap him. You can call the police right?", She said. I started laughing at her..

"Hey!!Am I playing a joke?", She asked me with an irritated look.

"Yes of course..",I replied.

"You are disgusting...Why do you always try to create problems?", she asked me.

"It's you who always create problems. Don't waste your time.. Please leave.",I said.

"How can I leave after seeing him bleeding?", She said.

"Then stay here I will complete my work", I said and raised my hand to slap that guy.

"Stop you jerk...Don't dare to beat him if you don't listen to me I will call the police..",she said.

Jerk??How dare she is? How can she call me like that?I came out of my senses.

"Shall I call the police?", She asked me.

Oh God What the hell is this girl .I should reveal my identity.I thought.

"Okay listen I'm an IPS Officer of this city. And it's my duty to protect citizens", I said.

"What??Are you an IPS Officer? That's so crazy.",she said.

"Really I'm a cop..",I told her again controlling my anger

"Okay sir..will you please show me your identity?", She asked me.

Identity?what a mad girl?I thought.

"I don't have any identity to prove", I said.

"Then I can't believe you.",she said.

Naina pov:

It's been a long time. Where is Ananya? Where did she went?I came out of my thoughts when Ayaan called me.

"Didi where is Ananya? Where did she went?", He asked me.

"I don't know Ayaan.",I replied.

"Where is your Arjun?", I asked him.

"I don't know Didi. I think he is still talking to someone on phone. Didi let's go outside May be we can find them", he said.