Chapter 37

Arjun pov:

I'm going... I reminded her. Suddenly she grabbed my collar and she gave a peck at the corner of my lips making my pulse to raise. Within few seconds she released the hold on my shirt and went back.

I was in damn shock. Did she really kissed me? I smiled to myself for making her to kiss first. I looked at her and she lowered her eyes looking at the floor.. Her face turned into cherry red.. she is blushing inside..She was breathing heavily and I heard her heart beat.. I don't want to miss this chance.. I want to kiss her more....

I moved close towards her and she looked at me. She took few steps back creating distance between us.

"Is this kiss?", I asked her and she didn't answer anything...

"you don't even know how to give a kiss..",I stated and she looked at me with her eyes wide open. I smiled myself.. seeing her face.

At last.. she was caged between me and the tree. She was looking at the floor and her hair was falling on her pretty face making me to loose my control.

I moved my fingers all over her face making her to gasp... I removed the strands and tugged them behind her ears. I bended my head and captured her lips with mine. I kissed her softly on her lips.. slowly she gave me her full control and I completely explored her mouth.

I kissed My Angel... I kissed my wife.. I was on cloud nine. In the dark night with lighting balls shining everywhere with moon on the top of us... I kissed her making this moment memorable.

I kissed her... till I lost my breath. Till there is no tomorrow.. we finally separated and i kept my forehead touching her. she was struggling to breath. I was looking straight into her brown eyes...

"You look so beautiful. Thank you for wearing this saree for me. And you taste sweet. You are my angel and I lo.."

Lo...ve? Is that true? Did I had feelings for her? I was in my thoughts and I heard her voice.

"You What ?", She asked me with lot of curiosity.

"Nothing...",I said and released her from the cage. She smiled at me and started running without looking back.

Love is a mixed feeling.. Am I in love with her? I closed my eyes and asked my heart for clarification...

Her cute face flashed into my mind...Her smile.. Her Angry... Her care.. everything..

My heartbeat raises when she was close to me.. My heartbeats for her.. she is the only one who can set my heart on fire.. she is only one with whom I can share my grief.. she is the only one who can let my pain vanish...I want to hold her hand till my last breath..

She is my soulmate.. she is my destiny and my feelings for her are true.. I love her and she is my life.. I opened my eyes and a smile came on my face... I love her damn it... I love her a lot..

I want to say my feelings. So I rushed into the party hall. I searched for her but I didn't find her. At last I saw and she was hiding from me.

Ananya pov:

He made my heart fly.. with that kiss.. I was on cloud nine and My face turned cherry red .. I know I would resemble a Tomato..

He said I lo.. and stopped to say..
Did he wants to say that he loves me? I was wondering about my feelings for him.

I was recollecting all my days with him. A smile came on my face... The day when I got tied to him... I thought it's my bad luck to marry Arjun... but I was wrong...
He is my destiny.. He is my heartbeat... He is my protector.. he is my prince charming.. I want to be in his arms forever..