Chapter 23

Arjun pov:

I lifted her and walked towards the swimming pool. She was shouting at me. But i didn't listen to her.

"Is your idea to throw me into the pool ? ",She asked me. I didn't give her any reply.

She encircled her hands around my neck. She was so close to me for the first time. She had a tight grip on my collar. I looked at her face she was looking scared.

I reached the pool. Immediately she closed her eyes. I smiled inside. I throwed her into the pool. I don't know what I'm doing? But I like to irritate her.
I want to tease her.

I started laughing seeing her expression. Her eyes are burning with anger.

Ananya pov:

I pleaded him not to throw me into the pool . Without any mercy he throwed me. How can he do this? The water was soo cool. My hands started to shiver.

He was laughing at me. Is he a psycho? I saw Ayaan who was standing behind him. He was in a utter shock. I got an idea.

I signalled Ayaan to push Arjun into pool. He nodded his head in no. I signalled him again in a pleaded look. Finally he agreed.

He pushed Arjun into the pool. Now I'm satisfied.

Arjun pov:

I was laughing seeing her expression. Suddenly someone pushed me into the pool. I looked at them. It was Ayaan.

"Ayaan....",I yelled at him.

I saw Ananya who was laughing at me.

"Good job Ayaan", she said.

"You are going to die.",I said to Ayaan.

"Ayaan just run", shouted Ananya and Ayaan started running.

"You deserve this.",She said and rushed out of the pool.

"I won't leave you.",I said to her and rushed out of the pool.

"I'm not afraid of you.", She said.

"You can't catch me.",She said and started running. I chased her but she is running so fast.

She went upstairs straight into her room and locked it.

"Ananya open the door.", I said.

"No Arjun.",she replied.

"Come outside or else you will deserve more.", I said.

"Don't waste your time. Please go to your room. I will not open the door.", She said.

She will definitely open the door. I thought and went to my room.

I opened the door and went inside. I saw Ayaan who was hiding at the corner. He was looking scared.

"Arjun I'm really sorry. Ananya told me to push you. So I pushed you.",He said in low voice.

"It's fine. Don't worry.",I said and hugged him.

"Are you angry with me?", Ayaan asked me.

"Why would I be angry with my sweetheart?",I said and kissed his cheeks. He smiled at me.

"Now go and change your clothes otherwise you will get cold.",I said and he went to guest room.

I walked towards the mirror. I looked at my dress. It was totally wet. Her face was flashing in my mind. A smile came on my face.