Chapter 48

Deeksha pov:

He dropped me at my place. I went inside and I saw Diya she was worrying about me.

"Diya.. ",I called her name.

"Hey Deeksha..", she rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Where were you yarr? You scared me a lot", She asked me.

I told the whole story and she was shocked hearing it.

"Deeksha.. how can he do this?", She asked me.

"Leave it yarr..", I said.

"Noo... how can you leave it? Let's complaint to police. They will take care ", She said shocking me.

"What? I can't complain on him..", I said.

"Why?", She asked me.

"I can't even explain you.. It's really difficult to me to complain on Adi..", I said.

"Why? Are you still loving him?", She asked me.

"What?", I asked her.

"You still love him right ",She said.

"Hey look.. he is a good business man. I don't want to spoil his career. He struggled so hard to gain this fame. It's not love", I said.

"You are lying... ", she said irritating me more.

"Just getlost.. I'm tired", I said and went to my room.

Soon I changed myself into pyjamas and laid on my bed. I tried to sleep but failed. Aditya is killing me. His words are echoing in my ears.

It's really too much difficult for me to forget him. But I can't accept him too. I don't know whether he missed me or not. But I missed him. I missed his smile. His touch. His kiss.. Everything.

I'm broken inside. He is the reason. I can't forgive him. I can't give a second chance.

Yes... I still love him.. Because he is my first love and I can't forget him. He is still in my heart. I waited for him everyday. He is the first thing who come into my mind when I get up and the last thing in my mind when I go to sleep.

But I don't want to risk my life. What if he leaves me again. I'm sacred of this. I don't want to see him again. 

I took my phone and started seeing his photos. Soon I drifted into sleep with phone in my hand. 

Arjun pov:

I went to my Office and started working on drugs case. Manoj was still in our custody.  I was waiting for the right time to catch the minister red-handed.

"Good Morning Arjun..",I heard Varun's voice.

"Good Morning Varun..", I said still looking at the file.

"How is Babhi?", He asked me.

"Babhi?", I questioned him.

"Yaa.. your wife Ananya sir", He said.

Immediately a smile came on my face. I don't know why I'm smiling. I never felt like this before. She can make me smile. She can make me angry. She can make me crazy.

Hello Romeo... where are you man? He asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

Oh shit.. He'll start teasing me know.

"What? Is this Office yarr.. go and concentrate on your work", I said giving an angry look.

"You are really irritating. Anyways  let's raid Minister's house today. What do you say?", He asked me.