Chapter 45

Hi guys...
I'm really happie today.. this book is #1in chicklit.. this is all because of you..
Thanks a lot..

Aditya pov:

I looked at my watch it was 8:00pm. From the morning I was  waiting for Deeksha to come out of the Office but she is nowhere. I'm fed up with this. I want to see her badly.  I thought of going to her office but she will be make a scene.

I was thinking about her and Suddenly I saw her in front of me.

"What are you doing here?", She asked me.

"Waiting for you ",I said with a smile.

"Listen... Aditya.. I'm not interested to talk to you. So don't show me your face again", She said and walked towards her scooty.

"Deeksha... just 5 minutes", I asked her.

"I can't even spent 5 seconds talking to a cheat like you", She said hurting me.

"Cheat?", I asked her.

"Yaa... you are a cheater.. you cheated me with Love ",She said with hatred in her eyes.

"I want to explain everything.. give me 5 minutes", I asked her. she ignorned me and took her scarf from her back.

"Don't do this ?", I asked her.

"I'm going ",She said and started her scooty.

I can't let her go. I should definitely explain my views.. what should I do now? I thought and an idea struck into my mind.

I took the scooty keys and kept in my pocket.

"What are you doing?",She yelled.

I ignorned and dragged her into my car.

"Help!!! Help!!!",She started shouting and crying.

"Don't shout..", I warned her.

I made her sit and kept the seat belt and I locked the car door. I ignited the engine and started driving.

"Sorry... baby..",I said.

Ananya pov:

I was trying to change the bandage and Arjun walked towards me. He took the bandage from my hands and tried to change it.

"I can do it myself..I don't want anyone's help..", I said and jerked his hand.

I walked towards the mirror and changed my bandage. I looked at Arjun from the mirror. The things which happened at the hospital came to my mind. I tried hard to control my tears.

It's better to ignore him.. i don't want to trouble him asking about my mistake... so I decided to go down. I turned to leave the room and I heard his voice.

"Ananya..",he called me.

"What?", I asked him without turning back.

"Did you read my dairy?", He asked shocking me.

I was in dump shock... is this his problem? Why would I read his read dairy? I thought.

"Why would I read it Arjun? It's your personal right...",I said in tears.

"You were mistaken.. I really didn't open it", I said and collapsed on my knees and started crying loud covering the  face with my hands.

How can he think like that? He hurt me a lot with his words.. I remembered each and every word.. He gave me a lot of punishment.. I just hate him..  I won't leave him.. he shattered all my dreams.. I was really my thoughts and I heard his voice.