Chapter 56

Deeksha pov:

It's been more than three days that I had seen Adi.. That day He promised me that he won't disturb me again... He said he won't interfere in my life.. Did he really mean it??

I miss him... I want to know where he is. My eyes are starving to see him.. I'll see him secretly.. he shouldn't know about my feelings.With these thoughts I got up from my bed and took a quick shower..

I dressed up in peach colored crop top and black jeans.. I brushed my hair and looked myself in the mirror.. I looked at my crop top and I smiled to myself.. Peach is Adi's favorite color.. Today I will definitely go to his home and I'll watch him secretly.

Soon I went downstairs and I saw Diya in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Deeksha", she greeted me with a smile.

"Good Morning..",I replied her in low voice

"Deeksha what happened to you? I'm observing you from past two days.. you are looking so dull..", she asked shocking me.

Oh God!!! What should I reply now?? How can I say that I want  to see Adi? She will definitely create a problem.. she will start talking rubbish.. I was thinking and I heard her voice again.

"Tell me Deeksha.. ",she asked shacking my shoulders.

"Nothing yar.. I was stressed with office work", I said averting my gaze..

"No Deeksha... you are hiding something from me.. ",she said

"Diya why do you always irritate me? I told you naa.. there is nothing to hide..", I said and tried to leave the place.

"Deeksha just stop your acting..", she said and caught my wrist.

"Adi... Please leave me.. I have to go",I shouted and then I realized what I have actually said.

"Adi... you mean Aditya... why did you called his name?", she asked me.

Oh God!! I was caught... I was about to speak but she cut it off.

"Why are you thinking about him?", She asked me and I lowered my eyes. I don't know what to reply..

"Deeksha.. I'm your friend yarr.. you can share anything ",She said.

"What do you want to hear Diya? It's been more than two days that I had seen him... he was not even coming to my office",I bursted out and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Do you miss him?", Diya asked me and I nodded in yes.

"Deeksha.. you can call him right.. then why are you crying?", she asked hugging me.

"I won't call him... he will take advantage of it.. he will think that I miss him.. I don't want him to know about my feelings..", I said wiping my tears.

"Why Deeksha? Don't you love him?",She asked me.

"No... I don't love him.. I don't want be cheated again", I said lowering my eyes. 

"Deeksha are you mad? First realize your feelings towards him. You still love him..", she said.

"Noo... I hate him..", I shouted in tears.

"No... you love him.. your eyes can't hide your feelings..",she said.

"Just get lost... I don't have any mood to talk about him", I said and rushed out from my home.