Chapter 33

Arjun pov:

I asked her to play a game with me. But she said that I'll lose the game.

Then let's have a bet. I suggested she agreed and the task is the looser should do whatever the winner insisted to do.

Soon we started playing. I saw a small girl in her. She was fully immersed in winning the game.
I want to make her win. But My ego stopped me to do that.

If I won the game. I'll tease her like anything. I'll make her fall for me. I love to tease her. So I decided to win the game.

"You are going to lose.", She said moving the joystick.

"Never babe.. ",I said and finished my game.

"Hurray!!!!! I won the game. ",I shouted. I looked at her. Her face turned pale.

"I told naa.. Never ever underestimate me.",I said.

"Congratulations Arjun",Ayaan said smiling.

"Thank you.", I said.

"See Now she will do whatever I say. ",I said looking at her .she turned her face to the other side to avoid me.

"Hey what happened? ",I asked her.

"Arjunnnn....",she called me.

Oh God she is making me crazy.. how can she be soo cute? She know how to make me ice with her words. But I'm smart I know what she was cooking in her mind.

"Tell me baby?",I asked her stressing the word 'baby'. Her eyes popped out with my tricks. 

"Please Arjun.. please leave the bet. ",She said giving me pleading look.

"That's impossible. Bet is Bet.You should do whatever I say for one week.", I said.

"It's my mistake. I shouldn't have played with you. ",She said.

"I don't care... you should do what I say. ",I said.

"Why can't you reduce the time span. One week is so horrible. ",She said.

"My dear wiffy... you should have  thought of it before challenging me. Now it's too late . ",I said.

"Andy it's just one week right. Follow his rules. Arjun is not so cruel. He'll give small tasks that's it. Now let's go to home. My mom will be waiting for me.", Ayaan said looking at me.

"I'm not afraid of you Arjun. I'll do whatever you want me to do.",I said.

"That's great my dear wiffy.", I said smirking.

Ananya pov:

I lost the game. I can't believe this. He is really a good player. I lost the bet.

Oh God he will play with me for sure. I tried to convince him but he was so stubborn. I don't know what he is planning for me?

Soon we left the gaming section and went to the exit. Arjun took my hand into his and I was surprised . His touch can make my heart skip a bit. His touch can bring shivers down my Spine. I can feel butterflies dancing in my stomach.

Soon we reached our home. I saw a car at the parking lot. Who are these sudden guests?

We went inside. I was really surprised to see my father in law and brother in law.

"Hey Dad.. what a surprise?", Arjun said and hugged his dad. I went and bent my head for blessing.

"God bless you beta..",Dad said and kissed my forehead. Ayaan jumped on his dad's shoulder.