Chapter 64

Ananya pov:

He caught my hands and took me to the kitchen.. I don't know what is he doing...

"What are you  doing Mr. Arjun? Leave my hand... ", I said and tried to get rid of his hold.

"Taking punishment.. ", he said and started drinking Neem tea.

Oh god!! How can he drink that? His health will get spoiled if he drink more.. I was in my thoughts and he took another cup.. Oh God!! I should stop him.. I thought and snatched the cup from his hands.

"What?", He asked me as if nothing has happened.

"Enough Mr. Arjun.. if you drink more you will die..", I said and he smiled.

Why is he showing his teeth now?

"Did you accepted my apology?", He asked me.

How can I forgive him? He did a big mistake and now he was asking me to forgive him... I can't forgive him so easily..

"No... Why should I forgive you? It won't forgive you till my death.. ",I said and left the place.

Did I really mean what I say? Can't I forgive him till my death.. I was in my thoughts and I heard Adi's voice.

" Andy.. What happened? Where is your handsome?",He asked me.

He is handsome but he is heartless.. he won't trust the person whom he loved..he hurted his wife with his stupid words.. I was in my thoughts and I heard his voice again.

"Hey!!where are you idiot? Where is Arjun?", He asked me again.

I was about to speak but I felt someone's hand on my waist.. A familiar touch.. scent.. I turned my head and looked at that guy.. he is my Romeo..

"I'm here dude...", he said pulled me to his side and my heart skipped a bit and I tried to control my feelings.. His breath is falling on my right cheek making me to shiver. I looked at him and he smiled. I was starring at him and I heard Adi's voice.

"Dude.. you guys make a awesome couple..", he said and I came out of my senses.

Oh God!!this proximity is effecting me.. I lost myself with his touch. He is making me weak with his acts.

I shouldn't allow him to touch me.. I thought and tried to get rid of his hold. But he tighten his grip.

"Arjun leave me.. ",I said without looking at him and he released me. I ran from that place without looking back.

I went and sat beside Janvi.. I started engaging in the conversation.. but I can feel his eyes on my back but I ignored it..

Arjun pov:

"No... Why should I forgive you? It won't forgive you till my death.. ",she said and left the place.

I was shocked hearing her words.. Did she can't forgive me? How can I get my Angel back? What should I do to make her forgive me.. A silent tear escaped from my eyes..

Am I crying? But why? Her words killed me at that instant itself.. I don't know why I'm living.. I can't live on this earth if she leaves me.. But I shouldn't loss hope.. I'll make her forgive me.. I thought and wiped my eyes. 

I went outside and I heard Adi's voice.

"Where is Arjun?",He asked her and I went and kept my hand on her waist. Her body stiffened due to my act.. she looked at me and I pulled her towards me.