Chapter 70

Karthik pov:

I ignited my car and started to the airport.. I shouldn't miss her.. I took my phone and dialed to Naina.. She ignored it..

What the hell she is thinking of herself? I changed the gear and drove fast.. My heart is beating fast.. What if she leaves me? I was in my thoughts and stopped the car at the entrance of the airport..

I parked the car and rushed inside.. I was searching for her but I didn't find her.. I took my phone and dialed to her but she again disconnected.. I felt weak all of a sudden and tears in my eyes..

I can't miss her this time.. If she disappears this time.. I can't take that pain.. I was in my thoughts and my eyes fell on someone's back..

My heart says it was Naina.. She was standing in the line to take her boarding pass.. I walked towards her and caught her hand.. She turned her face and a smile came on my face..

"Naina..", I called her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked with her eyes wide open.

"Naina.. please don't go.. ", I said and picked her bag.

"What?", she asked and I didn't reply. I dragged her a little and she jerked my hand.

"What happened to you Karthik? Why are irritating me like this?", she shouted.

"Naina.. Listen.. I don't want you to go to Kolkata..", I said.

"Hey!! Why should I listen to you? Who are you to me?", she said making me loose my temper.

"Don't dare to speak like that... You are mine..", I said pulling her close to me.

"I'm not yours for god sake.. Please don't bother me.. I want to get rid of all these nuisance..", she said with tears in her eyes..

"Let's go home Niana..", I said in a pleaded tone.

"I don't want to come... Get that to your brain..", she said.

"Ok..then I know how to get you back..", I said and lifted her up.

"Karthik.. What are you doing? Get me down..", she shouted shacking her legs and I didn't reply.

"Hey man!! stop what are you doing? Get her down", I heard a voice.

"Hey.. It's our personal.. Don't try to interfere in our matters..", I said giving him an angry look. I reached the car and placed her down.

"Why are you doing this?", She shouted.

"I told you na.. I don't want you to go to Kolkata..", I said.

"Why don't you want me to go to Kolkata?", She asked pushing me.

"Because I love you damn it.. Because I'm nothing without you..", I said facing my back to her.

"Don't lie Karthik..", She said and I clenched my fist. I rushed towards her and pinned her to the car..

"Why are you thinking like that? Who said that I won't love you..", I asked her shacking her shoulder.

"I heard your conversation with Andy... You said that I'm only your friend then why did you kissed me?", she asked crying.

Oh God!! she had mistaken.. I really don't know what she heard exactly.. I should make her know the truth..

"Naina.. Listen..", I said and cupped her face. She was crying continuously and her nose turned red.. I wiped her tears and pulled her close.