Chapter 71

Heart touching chapter..

Sorry.. if I made you cry😣..

Here we go..

Ananya pov:

"Arjun...", I called placing the food on the table.

I called him again and he opened his eyes.. He pulled me with a lot of force and I was on him.  He tugged my hair behind my ears and was looking at me with red eyes.

"How can you talk like that?", he  asked in low voice and I didn't have any explanation.

"Don't you know that I can't live on this earth without you... your words are killing me inside...", he  said and my tears are on there way.

"Coming to your another question.. you can't betray me because I know that you love
me", he said making me to cry more. I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes..

Yes.. I can't betray you but I have to do it.. I have to go away from you... I love you Arjun.. I love you like hell but God had decided this for us. My fate is playing with me.. My journey with you is completed...

It all started with hatred but it is  going to end with love..

My Heart Beats Only For You Arjun..

                    MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS TO HATE YOU..

                    MY HEART SAYS TO STAY WITH YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS NOT TO BE WITH YOU...

I should follow my mind because I can't risk your life... Rejeev can do anything to you..

I'll make you hate me Arjun but I'll love you throughout my life.

I was in my thoughts and I heard his voice.

"Ananya...", he called me and I lifted my head.

"I know that you are comfortable but I'm not yaar..",he said making me realise that I was on him.

"Oops!!Sorry..", I said and got up from him. Immediately he pulled me again and I fell on him.

I was looking at him with my eyes wide open.. He kept his hand on my waist and was looking at me with some passion. I tried to get out of his hold but he tightened..

"What's wrong with you?", I asked and he rolled me. Now he was on top of me.. I was caged in between his hands.

He leaned on me and started kissing my face... My heart is running a marathon.. I holded his colar tightly and closed my eyes.. His hands were under my waist pulling me close to him.

God!!what is he doing to me? I should make him to hate me but he is loving me more.. I felt tears at the corner of my eyes and he kissed my eyes.

"Why are you crying?",He asked kissing my left eye.

"Please stop what you are doing..", I said and he kissed my collarbone.

"Why? Are you not enjoying my touch?",He said brushing his lips on mine.

"You won't understand it... Stay away from me..", I said and pushed him lot of force.

"Why? What happened to you? You are my wife and I have every right on you..",  he raised his voice and again caged me.