Chapter 42

Hey!!! guys

I'm really happie today... My book is in #2in chicklit.. this is all because of you..please do encourage me..

This chapter is dedicated to you.. Enjoy..

Arjun pov:

I lifted her in my arms and placed on the couch. I covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead. Soon I drifted into sleep staring at her.

I was in deep sleep and she splashed water on my face..How can she do this? She is making me angry..

"How dare you are?",I shouted at her.

"This is hospital.. Don't shout",She said and left the place.

How can she do like that? How can she disturb my sleep? I hate her. She will see the devil in me.
She will deserve punishment. I came out of my senses and looked at my mom.

I want her to open eyes. I want to talk to her. I want to see her smiling. I was in my thoughts and I heard my dad's voice.

"Arjun...",he called me.

'Haa Dad.. Good Morning..",I said with a smile.

"How is your Mom?", He asked me.

"She is fine.",I replied.

"Where is your wife?",He asked me.

"She might be in her cabin ",I replied.

"Did she stayed with you lastnight?", He asked me.

"Yaa...", I replied looking at the floor.

"Okk.. you both go and get fresh. I will be with your Mom", He said and I nodded in yes.

What should I do now? Should I ask her to come with me? I don't want to ask her.

"What are you thinking?", My dad asked me interrupting my thoughts.

"It's just...",I tried to say and I heard her voice.

"Good Morning Dad... when did you came?", She asked him with a smile.

"Good Morning Beta...I came just now. Go and get fresh up", He said to Ananya.

"No problem Dad.. I'll go when mom comes into conscious ",She said.

"Beta... listen to me.. Arjun will join you.. you both go and get fresh up", He said looking at me.

She looked at me and then nodded her head. Soon I was in my car with Ananya next to me. I started the car and she switched on the music player.

I looked at her and she averted her gaze. I took this advantage and I switched off the music player.

She gave me an angry look. She again turned on the music player irritating me. I switched it off...giving a smirk.

"Disgusting....", she said and took her bag.

She took her headphones and plugged in her ears. The ride was in silence.

Ananya pov:

I splashed water on his face and went to my cabin. I was in full rage. I drank some water to cool myself. I completed my work and went to the room.

I saw my father in law... I greeted him and he ordered me to go to home.

I don't want to go home with this Idiot. He will definitely irritating me.