Chapter 72

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Divya as today is her b'day..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY❤😙.. may all dreams come true..

Here we go...

Arjun pov:

I sat next to my Angel and drifted into sleep... Next day, I woke and the doctor came to check her condition...

"How is her condition?", I asked.

"She is stable Arjun... She will open her eyes soon..", he said making me smile.

"Thanks, Doctor", I said and he left.

Soon my family joined me and they are eagerly waiting to see her...

"Arjun.. Go and get fresh up... We will take care of Ananya..", My dad said.

"No Dad.. I'm waiting to talk to her.. I'll go afterwards", I said.

"Beta... You didn't even eat anything from yesterday... You look so weak...Please understand... go and take rest..", Mom said.

I was about to say something but my dad cut me off...

"You are going... That's all", he said and I nodded as I can't say no to them.

I went to my home and to a quick shower... I dressed up in casuals and I heard my phone ringing... It was Varun...

"Good Morning Varun", I said.

"Arjun... How is my Babhi?", he asked.

"She is in observation... Hope for the best Varun", I said.

"Where are you? he asked.

"I'm at home..", I said.

Arjun I'll meet you at the hospital
he said and disconnected the call.

I went back to the hospital... I saw Naina and Karthik... I greeted them and went to Ananya's room. I saw my family in the room. My Mom was crying holding Ananya's hand..A silent tear escaped from my eyes. I went and sat next to my mom...

"Don't cry Mom... She will be fine", I said holding back my tears.

"She should be fine Arjun", She said and hugged me.

"Why she Arjun? She is so sweet and nice Arjun... Nothing should happen to her..", She said.

"Did you ate?", she asked me and I nodded in no.

"Why didn't you ate Arjun? Go and eat something..", she said.

"No Mom... I don't eat anything till she opens her eyes", I said.

"But.." She said and cut off.

"Mom... You please go and eat something... ", I said and send her out. I sat next to Ananya and took her hand into mine.

"When will you open your eyes? When will you talk to me? When will you fight with me?", I asked her with tears in my eyes.

"I'm waiting for you Angel... Please open your eyes...", I said and kissed her hand. Suddenly her fingers started moving..

"Ananya...", I called her. Her eyes are moving and a happy smile came of my face.

"Open your eyes please...", I said and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the ceiling and then me.. She blinked her eyes and removed her oxygen mask. She was

"I'll call the Doctor...", I said and rushed out.

"Naina... She came into conscious...", I almost shouted