Chapter 51

Arjun pov:

My hands started to shiver.. Nothing should happen to her. I was thinking about her and my phone rang. I saw the caller Id.

It was Ananya.. I lifted the call for the first ring..

"Are you fine?", I asked her.

"I'm fine Arjun... I'm sorry.. my phone is in silent mode..", she said making me angry.

What the hell is this? I'm worrying about her and she kept her phone in silent. She spoiled my plan to surprise her. I won't leave her... I won't talk to her..

"Where are you?", I asked her.

"At home..", she replied.

"I'm coming..", I said and disconnected the call. I rushed out of my office and went to my home.

I won't talk to her.. she should realize her mistake.. I decided.

I went inside and I saw her on the couch. My face enlightened seeing her but I should control.. I should be angry with her. I thought.

"Arjun.. ", I heard her sweet voice. She can make me crazy with her voice. I ignored her and went to my room.

I threw my watch on bed and walked towards the closet.

"Arjun.. listen to me", She said holding my hand.

"Leave my hand..", I shouted and she left the hold.

She might be in shock. I went to washroom and took a quick shower. I came out and she was in the same place standing at the corner. She was looking like a small kid..

I decided to avoid her... I went to the cupboard and took my files..

"Arjun.. ",I heard her voice again.

"I'm not in a mood to talk to you.. I had a lot of work", I said.

"Arjun... please.. I know that I did a mistake. But Arjun I didn't do it wantedley...",I said.

"Are you done with your explanation?",I asked her.

"I'm sorry yar..", she said and took my hand into her.

"Where were you ? Where did you went?",I asked her.

"I was in Nania's house. Karthik came from states.. so.",She was saying but I cut her off.. I jerked her hand.

"OK.. you went to see him right.. forgetting your innocent  husband", I said and she lowered her eyes.

"It's not like that.. How can I forgot you.. After all you are my l... ",she stopped looking at me .

"Your what?", I asked her.

"Nothing..", she said.

"Do you know how much I worried about you? I thought something bad had happened to you.. but you are enjoying with your friends ",I said.

"Arjun.. first tell me. What made you worried?",she asked me.

"What the hell? You are my wife and I care for you damn it.. ",I said in angry.

"Sorry...", she said pouting.

Oh God!! She looks so cute.. I can't control myself.. My heart says to take her into arms. But my dirty mind says to make her realize her mistake. I decided to follow my mind.