Chapter 67

Ananya pov:

"Arjun..", I called him.

"What? Do you what anything?", He asked me.

What the hell.. All my friends and family members wished me but this guy.. is doing over action.. Why can't he wish me? I hate him...

"Do you want anything to say?",I asked him.

"Nothing...", he said smirking.

God!! Control yourself Andy... he is really a big idiot.. he don't  know how to wish.. leave it. I said to myself. I was cursing him and I heard Rahul's voice.

"Andy.. we brought a surprise for you?", He said.

"Gift?", I asked with excitement.

"Come.. I'll show you..", he said and took me to the lawn.

"Wait!! I'll close your eyes ",Naina said and blindfolded me.

"Where you guys are taking me?", I asked them.

"Wait yaar..", I heard Karthik's voice. I don't know what they planned for me. I was in my thoughts and I heard Rahul's voice.

"Andy... I hope you will like the gift..",he said and Naina removed her hands from my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked to see..

ROSE PLANTS....

I was surrounded by ROSE PLANTS... Different types.. Different colors..

God!!Is this a dream?? I can't believe this.. It just looks like a flower park. Rose park.. beautiful.. I was in my thoughts and I heard Naina's voice.

I knelt on my knees and touched those pretty flowers.. I kissed them...They are so elegant and beautiful..

"Do you like this?", She asked me.

"I love it..",I exclaimed and hugged her.

"Thank you so much.. you guys made my day..",I said with tears in my eyes.

"A flower that shows the world is full of happiness, love, friendship is rose.. Thanks again guys..", I said and they smiled.

"By the way... whose idea is this?", I asked and they did answer.

Arjun pov:

I'm really very exited to see the spark in her eyes..I stood behind a tree so that she won't notice me..

Naina blindfolded her and took her to the lawn.. They took her to the center of the plants and Naina removed the hands from her eyes..

My Angel slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see the flowers...

Her face was glowing with happiness.. I can spend my entire life seeing her happiness.. She knelt on her knees and kissed a red flower.. I felt like she kissed me.. A smile came on my face unknowingly..

"Did you like it?", Naina asked her..

"I love it yaar..", she replied and I'm satisfied with her reply.

"By the way... whose idea is this?", she asked shocking me.

Oh God!! they shouldn't reveal my name... I was thinking and Niana looked at me.

I signaled her to not to say my name.

"Guys what happened? whose plan is this?", She asked again.