Chapter 10

-----Chapter 10------

Here we go..

Ananya pov:

It's been two days after that incident. I insulted him a lot. How can I ask him to show his identity? I really hate myself. I'm a fool.

"What are you thinking about?", Naina asked me breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Nothing Naina", I said with a weak smile.

"Stop your acting Andy I can read your thoughts", she said. I smiled at her.

"You are thinking about Arjun right?",she asked me. I was really shocked by her words.

"You are really great Naina. your guess is absolutely right.", I said.

"Thank you..Now tell me what are you thinking about him?", She asked me.

"Naina I'm really a fool. I called him Flirt,jerk but he didn't reacted any thing. I even asked him to show his identity.",I said.

"Andy try to forget it. It was a small misunderstanding",she said. I reacted more.I don't want to see him again. I thought.

"Andy let's eat.I am really hungry", she said.

"I don't want to eat Naina . You please Cary on",I said to her.

"Why?", She asked me.

"Arey Naina please leave me alone. You go and eat",I yelled at her.

"Hey relax..Don't shout",she said.

"I need some rest. Good Night Naina", I said and rushed to my room.

I laid on my bed and started thinking about that guy. I took my phone and opened Google images. I typed Arjun sinha and waited patiently due to slow Internet connection. A tons of photos were loaded. I stared at every pic one after the other... I'm really sorry Arjun I mumbled to myself. Soon I drifted into sleep.

------------------

"Good Morning Andy", Naina said with a broad smile.

"Good Morning", I said.

"I'm Sorry Naina", I said with a sad smile.

"Sorry ?For what?",She asked me.

"For my rude behaviour",I said.

"It's Okay", she said and hugged me tightly.

"I want to have breakfast with you", she said. I smiled at her. We started having our breakfast.

"Naina I'll drop to the Hospital.", I said to her.

"No need , I can go myself . I don't want to trouble you.",She said.

"Naina I don't have any work right?I'll drop you at the hospital and I will go to temple.", I told her.

"Temple?",She asked me.

"Yes Naina I want to go to temple." I said.

"But why? All of a sudden?",She asked me.

"I'm really disturbed. I need some peace.", I said to her. and finally she said okay..

Soon I changed into a salwar kamez and went downstairs.

"Andy you look really beautiful. Someone is going to fall for you.", She said with a teasing look.

"Uff..please stop it Naina. I think we are getting late.", I said .

"Let's go",she said. I dropped Naina at the Hospital and I started to temple. I was really disturbed because of you Arjun. I mumbled to myself.

Arjun pov:

Last two days are pretty fine. I was totally involved with my work. But I can't control my thoughts about her. I don't know why I'm thinking about her.Her voice..Her eyes.. everything. Ayaan asked me to find her address. I said I will find soon. My phone started ringing. I saw the caller Id. It was my dad. DAD? I was really shocked to see his name. Its been a long time. Why did he called me all of a sudden. Is everything fine there?

"Hello Dad!!", I said ..

"Hello Arjun",he said.

"It's been so long dad. Please forgive me.",I said controlling my tears.

"Arjun I need to talk to you.",He said.

"About what Dad? Is everything fine there?", I asked him .

"Don't worry Arjun. Everything is fine here . I just want to discuss about your future so please come fast I'm will be waiting for you",he said and disconnected the call.

Oh God!!what the hell is this. I rushed out of my house and started my car. While driving my eyes fell on someone. I slowed down my car. I saw a girl in red salwar kameez on the opposite side of the road. I can't see her face clearly but my heart says it was Ananya. She was walking towards temple. I parked my car. And rushed towards her. I stepped into the Temple. I saw her offering prayers to the God. She looks really beautiful in red salwar. I want you talk to her very badly.

Ananya pov:

I opened my eyes and I saw Arjun who was just staring at me. I was really shocked to see him. What should I do now? Should I talk to him ?

"Hello Sir.", I said breaking the silence.

"He..llo .",He said.

"I'm sorry for that day Sir. I really don't know that you are a cop.", I said lowering my eyes.

"It's fine.", He said with a smile.

"By the way don't call me Sir. You can call me Arjun", he said.

Oh God!! I misunderstood him a lot . He is really a good person.

"Ok Sir..I mean Arjun.", I said.

"How is Ayaan?",I asked him .

"He is pretty good. He wants to meet you. Infact he asked me to find your address.",he said with a smile.

"Really?", I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Tell him that I'll meet him soon.", I said.

"Okay Arjun. I need to go. Don't forget to convey my wishes to Ayaan", I said and left to my place.

Arjun pov :

I came out of the Temple and went to the parking area. I started my car to my dad's house. Her voice is really beautiful. It reveals her innocence . Soon I reached my dad's place. I went inside. All my family members are waiting for me. I saw my Dad who was smiling at me. I missed his smile a long back . I smiled back at him.

"Why are you staring like that Arjun Come and hug your dad",my mom said breaking my thoughts. I can't control my tears. I rushed towards my dad and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry my son",he said in my ears.

"I'm sorry Dad .I'm really happy today . I'm waiting for this day to come dad.", I said.

"He smiled at me. I need to talk to you Arjun, a very important matter.",he said.

"About what Dad?",I asked him.

"It's about your Marriage",he said giving me a shock.

How is the Chapter?? It is an unedited chapter guys ...

I really need your suggestions so please comment, vote and share...

Please encourage me....

Love you all...😍😘

Ramzz