Chapter 60

Arjun pov:

I caught him and someone shooted me on my Right arm.. I lost my balance and fell down.. My eyes became blur and Rajeev Singh was running away from me.. I got my gun and shooted him.. I closed my eyes..

After sometime, I opened my eyes and I was in a hospital.. I looked at my arm and a bandage was tied to it..

"How are you feeling now?", Varun asked me.

"Where is that Rajeev?", I asked him.

"Arjun... he had escaped", Varun said shocking me.

"What? But I shooted him..", I said.

"Yes.. but it misfired.. ",he said and I clenched my fist.

"Arjun relax.. your health is not good", he said and I looked at him.

"We missed the chance Varun...", I said in a low voice.

"What shall we do now?", he asked me.

"Let's go back to India..", I said.

"What?How can we go without completing the mission? ",He asked me.

"Varun we have to go.. That guy will target us.. he will definitely find our details.. he may harm our country.. So we need to go.. We can take some precautions.. so that we can save our people.. ", I said and he agreed.

"But how to catch him?", He asked me.

"Don't worry Varun... we'll catch him for sure.. ", I said with a smirk.

I took my phone and called to Mr.shah..

"How are you Arjun?", he greeted me.

"I'm fine sir.." I replied.

"Sir, we will come back to India", I said.

"Are you sure?", he asked me.

"Yes sir, but don't worry.. we are going to catch him soon.. I had a plan for that ",I said.

"Ok ... I'll make the arrangements", he said and I disconnected the call.

"Arjun call to Babhi.. she was worried about you",Varun said breaking my thoughts.

"What did you told her? Did you revealed my condition?", I asked him.

"No Arjun... She was worried because you didn't call her in the evening..", he said and I dailed to Ananya.

"Hello Angel..", I said in a low voice.

"Hello Arjun..", She said.

"Are you fine there?", she asked shocking me.

"Ofcourse.. I'm fine baby please don't worry about me", I lied to her.

"That's fine.. I don't know but I felt like you are in a trouble.. Take care of yourself Arjun.. Don't forget that I'll be waiting for you here..", she said.

"I love you yaar.. I mean it.. don't worry about me have a good sleep.. I'll come soon", I said and disconnected the call.

I got discharged from the hospital and I went to the hotel... I packed my luggage and changed my cloths. I didn't told Ananya that I'm coming to India.. I'll surprise her.. I'll take her into my arms..I'll kiss her till she gets suffocated.. I'll make her happy.. I thought and I went downstairs.

I saw my team who are waiting for me..

"Let's go..", I said and soon I was in the flight travelling to my country.