Chapter 50

Arjun pov:

I dropped her at the hospital and I drove to my office. I went directly into my cabin.

"Varun..", I called him.

"Good Morning Arjun..", he said.

"Have you completed your interrogation?", I asked him.

"No Arjun..", he replied.

"Why? What is the problem?", I asked him.

"We started but he was not telling about the mysterious person", He replied.

"OK.. I'll deal with him", I said and got up from my seat.

I went to the lockup. I saw him. He was talking to his PA Manoj..

"Hello Guys... How are you?", I asked them. They didn't reply anything..

"Varun.. take Manoj from here.. I want to have a personal conversation with minister", I said.

"Hello Minister sir.. Are you comfortable in this lock up?", I asked and sat in front of them..

"Arjun... I won't leave you. Do you know how much I struggled to gain this fame.. but you destroyed everything", He said with red eyes.

"What? Are you scaring me?", I asked him.

"No... I'm telling about the fact... you are going to regret soon", He said and I slapped him.

"Stop it... you idiot.. You can't scare me.. More over you can't escape from this cell", I said.

"Tell me.. from when did you started this business?", I asked him. He didn't reply anything.

"Don't test my patience..",I shouted at him.

"What do you want to know?", He asked me.

"Every thing... I want to know about that person who is supplying drugs to you..",I said.

"You can't even touch his shadow Arjun", He said smirking.

"Acha.. I will definitely catch him and bring him to the same lock up ",I said.

"He will definitely kill you Arjun.. he might have known my condition. So be ready to face him..", he said.

"He can't even touch my hair", I said.

"Arjun.. he may harm your beautiful family.. your S*** wife", He said making me anger.

"What did you say?", I asked him and punched on his face.

"Yaa.. I saw her photo.. she is so hot", He said and I punched him again. I started punching him hard and I heard varun's voice.

"Arjun what are you doing? He is bleeding yarr ",Varun said and I came out of my senses.

"Are you planning to kill him?", Varun asked me.

"Yaa.. I'll kill him for sure", I said.

"Arjun.. what happened? Control your self. We have to take him to the court", He said.

"OK..."

"Varun... I'll give you 4 hours of time.. you should get the details about that mysterious person", I said and left the place.

I went to my cabin and recollected his words. How dare is he? How dare he talk about my wife like that..I won't leave him for sure.

I started to concentrate on another case and Ananya's face is flashing in my mind. I smiled unknowingly.