Chapter13

Arjun pov:

Next day I went to Office and started focusing on my work. I had an important meeting with Chief minister regarding the murder of the minister.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I saw the caller Id. It was my mom. I lifted the call and said Hello.

"Hello Arjun.where are you?I need to talk to you.", she said.

"Mom I'm in an important meeting. I'll call you afterwards", saying this i disconnected the call.

Ananya pov:

I cried a lot hugging my pillow. What's going in my life. I can't control my tears. I don't want to marry. I had a lot of goals. Why are you doing this to me Dad. You can't force me to marry someone
I hate you dad.

Soon I felt my eyes heavy and drifted into sleep. Next day I heard someone who my door.

I opened the door and I saw my Dad who was looking at me. I averted my gaze and tried to close the door. But he stopped me.

"Ananya what are you doing? Don't make me angry?",He shouted at me.

I dropped my idea and opened the door. He entered inside and sat on my bed. I stood at the corner of the bed like a lost puppy.

"Ananya listen Get ready quickly your father in law is coming to see you."

"What?",I asked him.

"Sinha's family is going to come h to meet you so be ready." He said.

"Dad please listen to me. Don't make my life hell with this marriage. I really don't want to get married.",I pleaded him.

"Ananya, you need to know one more thing. That boy agreed to marry you."

"He is so practical. Why don't you be like that? Anyway get ready quickly",he said and left my room.

Who is that Idiot? How can he agree just for money? Am I looking like a toy to buy ? I want to know who he is? Should I ask my dad?

I rushed to my dad's room and knocked the door. He opened the door and gave me an irritated look.

"What do you want?",He asked me.

"Dad I want to know about their family."

"Whose family?",He asked me.

"My father in law's family.",I replied

"What do you want to know about them?" He asked me.

"I want to know about his son.",I said.

"Ananya you are too fast", he said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"His name is Arjun", he said.

"What?? I didn't hear you?", I said.

"His name is Arjun Sinha. He is the second heir of sinha group of constructions and he is going to marry you. He is an IPS Officer", My dad said shocking me.

My head is spinning .Oh God What is this? I thought Arjun was a good person. But he belongs to my dad's category.

I went back to my room and drank a glass of water. I was really shocked by hearing Arjun's name. How can he agree to marry me? You are not good for me Arjun...

Arjun pov:

I completed my meeting and came out the office. I took my phone and dailed to Mom.

"Hello Mom !! I'm really sorry .I'm little bit busy.",I said.