Chapter 69

Ananya pov:

" I love you...", he said and I blushed.

"I told you that I love you .. but why are you blushing?", he said.

"Tell me that you love me..", he asked kissing my nose.

"I love you..", I said encircling my hands around his neck..

"Say that again..", he ordered.

"I love you Romeo..", I said again and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Angel.. I can't even imagine a second with you..", he said and captured my lips and He kissed me passionately like his life is depended on me. He left me when we were out of breath.

"Why do you call me Angel?", I asked him.

"You brought colors to my life Ananya.. I don't know when you became so much important to me.. I never felt for a girl like this before.. ", he said.

What about his girlfriend Megha? She is his first love and now he was saying that he had never felt like this before..

" You are lying..", I said and he gave a confused expression.

I don't want to hurt him now.. I don't want to talk about Megha.. I thought and decided to change the topic.

"Arjun leave me.. Everyone will be searching for us..", I said and I pushed him a little.

He released me and I turned to leave. I was about to go but he caught my hand and pinned me to the wall. I was about to ask but he cut me off..

" I know what you thinking Ananya..", he said gripping my wrist tightly.

" Nothing yaar.. just leave this topic..", I said lowering my eyes.

"Megha.. She is my first love but you will be my last love Ananya.. I loved her a long back but now I love you only.."

"Your love and your care made me forget Megha..", he said with tears in his eyes. I don't know why I felt tears in eyes. I tugged my head into chest and I started crying like a baby..

"I'm Sorry Arjun... I'm really sorry for hurting you..", I said making his shirt wet with my tears. He cupped my face and I wiped my tears.

"Sorry doesn't exist in our relation..", he said and I blinked my eyes..

"Now stop your crying.. I can't see you like this.. I want my Angel back", he said kissing on my eyes and I smiled.

Soon we went to the hall and he didn't leave my hand.. I tried hard to get out of his hold..

" Arjun..", I heard Rahul's voice. I looked at him and he left my hand.

"What are you doing with my best friend?", he asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Romancing..", he said and my eyes popped out.

"God!! you are crazy man", Rahul stated and left us.

"Why did you say like that?", I asked him and he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"What are you doing? We are in public..", I said.

" I don't care Wifey..", he whispered in my ears and left me.

In the evening, Everything was arranged for sangeet and I saw Naina and Karthik.. They are looking adorable.. Something is fishy..

I know there must be something going in between these two people... I'll find it soon.. I went to my room and I saw Arjun sitting at the corner of the bed..