Chapter15

Arjun pov:

I went to my Office but my mind is still revolving around her..
I want to know the reason. Why did she agreed to marry me??

I'm enable to concentrate on my work. Oh God What's happening to me? I have to go I can't work anymore.

Immediately I came out of the Office and started the car to my dad's home.

I parked my car and went inside.
I found my mom and dad discussing something very important.My mom came towards me.

"We are just thinking about you Arjun", she said.I smiled at her.

"You look so handsome when you smile", she said.

"Arjun get ready for your engagement .We are going to Mumbai ",She said shocking me.

"Engagement? Why Mom ? It's too fast.",I said.

"Arjun Listen to me.. you already agreed right then what is your problem? I want to see you with her.", She said.

"Stop it Mom. I just agreed..But it doesn't mean that I'll marry her with in days.", I said.

"What do you mean Arjun?",She asked me with anger in her eyes.

"I need some time",I said..

"Arjun Listen to your Mom", my dad said.

"She is waiting for your Marriage Arjun. Not only her, even I'm eagerly waiting to see your Marriage." He said.

"Oh God I can't even argue with you. Mom First tell me Did she agreed to this proposal.",I asked her.

"Yes Arjun she is ready to marry you.",She said.

"Who told you that?", I asked her.

"His father told us that she is fine with this proposal.",She said.

"OK then. I'll do whatever you want me to do", I said.

My mom rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Arjun for accepting my wish.",she said.

"I want you to be happie .",I said.

"Arjun let's go for shopping..we should buy a lot of things",she said.

"Mom I can't come .You all go and shop.", I said.

"Why?", She asked me.

"I'm getting headache So you guys please carry on.", I said .

"Headache?", She asked me with a worried look.

"Do you want Coffee?", She asked me.

"No mom.I need some rest", I said and went to my room.

I want to know her feelings. What is she thinking? Should I talk to her? What will she think if I called her. Even I don't know her number...

Ananya you are going to be my wife.  Should I accept you as my wife?? My Heart says not to accept you.. I was in my thoughts and someone knocked my door.

I went and opened the door. It was Ayaan. He gave me his broad smile. I lifted him and kissed him on cheeks.

"Arjun I'm happy for you. Andy is going to marry you.", He said. I smiled at him.

"What are you doing here? You should be in the school right?", I asked him.

"I want to spend some time with you so I bunked my classes.",He said. Soon we started playing games.

Ananya pov:

My dad told me to go for shopping.. I love shopping but I don't want to shop now. Dad said that My engagement will be tomorrow.

All the arrangements are completed. Tomorrow By this time I'll be engaged with that guy.

All my dreams are going to shatter because of you Arjun. I hate you .You even don't have a right to be my husband. You don't deserve me. How can you accept me for money? I don't want to see your face.

"What are you thinking ?", I heard a voice.

I turned my head to see.  It was Naina.

"What are you doing here?", I asked her in low voice.

"I came to meet my friend.",She said. I gave a weak smile to her.

"Andy don't be sad.I can't see you like this. I want to see my Andy who'll always smile.", She said.

"Nania I don't know what's going on in my life. I never thought about this. I never thought of marrying a selfish person.",I said with teary eyes.

"Andy don't take it to heart. I know it's very difficult for you. Just give a try. Arjun is really a good person. You might be thinking wrong about him.", She said.

"Don't talk about that guy.", I said seriously.

"Hey relax he will be your husband right you should support him in every situation.", She said.

"Naina please stop your lecture.", I said.

"I'll stop only when you smile", She said.

"You are really crazy", I said.

"Andy let's go for shopping. We should buy a lot of things for your Marriage",she said.

"I'm not in a mood to shop",I said.

"You are coming and that's final.", she said.

She took me to the shopping mall and she selected a lot of dresses for me. It took more than three hours for shopping. We came home at late night.

Arjun pov:

We are in our private jet. We are going to Mumbai . My Dad booked a Hotel for us to stay.

With in few hours I'm going be engaged and with in few days I'll be married. My family is really happie with my decision. I want them to be happie always.

Soon we reached Mumbai and went to Hotel. I went to my room and laid on my bed. But sleep is far away.

I took my phone and opened Gallery to see her photo. My life is going to change because of you Ananya.

My mom said that we are made for each other. But I don't think so.I don't know anything about you. Within two days you will be wife. Soon I drifted into sleep seeing her photo.

"Are you still sleeping?", My mom asked me.

"Yes , I want to sleep for some more time.",I replied in sleepy voice.

"Arjun today is your engagement. Go and fresh up",she said.

"Please Mom ,I want to sleep.", I  replied. She pushed me into bathroom and asked me to get ready fast....

How is the Chapter? I hope you Enjoyed it..

please post your views and share...

If there any mistakes please let me know...

Waiting for your suggestions...

Arjun and Ananya are going get married

Stay tuned I'll update soon...

Please encourage me...

Happie Reading..

With Love 😍😘

@Ramzz