Chapter 24

Ananya pov:

I opened the door and suddenly someone grabbed my hand and took me into the room. I don't know what was happening...

Its was Arjun. I was really shocked seeing him. I don't know what to speak.my hands started shivering.

"Ar..jun" I said gaining a lot of strength.

"You should be in the office right?", I asked him.
He said that he played a prank on
me..

I was in a utter shock. How can he play a prank on me? I tried to open the door. But he stopped me..

He started to move forward. Oh God What is he doing? I took few steps back but he continues to move forward. Within few seconds I hitted the wall. He kept his hands on the wall without allowing me to move anywhere.

"What are you doing Arjun?", I asked him. He smiled at me.

Oh God he was so close to me. His breath was falling on my forehead. My heart started racing. His face is few inches away from mine. He has the power to send shivers down my Spine.. I lowered my eyes not knowing what to do. My body temperature started to increase.

God help me naa.

"Why did you called me?", He asked cutting my stream of thoughts.

"MissDail", I said.

"How can that be happen 5 times?",He asked me.

Police Brain I thought. I closed my eyes with embarrassment.
Finally I revealed him the truth.

"I called you to know about your whereabouts.", I said finally.

He was satisfied with my answer. If he is close to me I can't concentrate on anything for sure.

He is smiling.....
Oh God his smile can kill me..one can fall for his smile. I thought..

"I'll drop you at the hospital.",He said."How did you know?", I asked him.

"I saw the call letter. It was on the table.", He said. I smiled at him.
He asked me to come for dinner.
I finally nodded in yes.

Oh God he left..He is scaring me to hell. His closeness can bring shivers.

Arjun pov:

I left the room and went downstairs. I saw Ayaan who was waiting for me.

"Thank you Ayaan. you did a great help to me.", I said hugging him.

"You will be happy Arjun but Andy will definitely kill me.", He said with a sad tone.

"Ayaan she won't do anything. Believe me.",I said to him and I saw ananya who was walking towards us.

She sat next to Ayaan. I know that she won't sit beside me. I looked at her. She immediately averted her gaze.

We started having our food. She was not even looking at me. May be she is angry with my behaviour. I thought.

"Andy How is the food?",Ayaan asked her.

"It's so tasty Ayaan. Naina suggested me to order food from this Restaurant. From today I'll prefer food from this Restaurant.", She said shocking me.

Food was prepared by me for God sake. I thought.

"Andy you are mistaken..Food was prepared by Arjun.",Ayaan said looking at me.

Ananya pov:

I started having dinner. It's was really tasty.

Nania suggested me good restaurant. I thought. Ayaan asked me how is the food?