Chapter 73

Ananya pov:

I'm really happy for Ayaan.. He is totally fine.. But I'm worried about Arjun.. he asked me about Rajeev but I lied to him..

Why did he asked about Rajeev? Did he know that Rajeev had blackmailed me? I don't know what to do.. I was in my thoughts and I heard Naina's  voice..

"How are you feeling?",She asked checking my leg.

"Naina where is Arjun?", I asked.

"Arjun? Why are you asking about him?", She asked me.

"I want to talk to Arjun..",I said lowering my eyes.

"Why Ananya? You want to divorce him right.. then why are you thinking about him?",She asked shocking me.

"Divorce?? How did you know?", I asked.

"Why didn't say us that Rajeev is still alive? Why didn't you us that he is blackmailing you?", She asked and I was in utter shock.

"Naina...", I was about to say but she cut it off.

"How can you thought of divorce? Don't you know that Arjun loves you? You could have told him the truth.. you had broken him completely..", she said.

"Ananya... you have hurted him a lot... But he still loves you.."

"He cried for you.. He gave blood for you.. He prayed for you.. If anything happened to you then he'll be the first person to be effected..", she said and I felt tears in my eyes.

"I want to talk to him.. ",I said crying.

"Don't cry? Do you know what.. I told your past to Arjun..",she said shocking me.

"What?",I asked her.

"Yes...",she said and the room door was opened. It's was Arjun..

"Hey Arjun.. when did you came? ",Naina asked.

"Just now..", he said looking at me.

"Your wife is asking for you Arjun. I'll go.. take care of her..", Naina said and turned to leave.

"I came for you Naina not for your friend..", He said and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Arjun... what's wrong with you?", Naina asked. 

"I'm getting headache Naina.. I want to sleep..",I said holding my tears.

"What happened?", She asked.

"Please go..", I said looking at Arjun.

"Naina.. let's go.. we don't have any right to disturb patients", He said and left the place.

I holded the bed sheet tightly to control my hiccups. Naina  looked at me and I gestured her to leave..

I laid on my bed and started crying like a kid... Soon I drifted into sleep because of tablets..

Arjun pov:

I arranged a special team for this operation.. We started searching for him but we didn't find any clue.

I wanted to see my Angel.. so I decided to go to hospital.. I started driving the car and I went to hospital..

I opened the room and I saw Naina...

"When did you came?",Naina asked me.

"Just now..",I said looking at my Angel.

I want to go and hug her.. I want to kiss her..I want to tell that she is mine and no one can take her away from me..