Chapter 58

Merry Christmas Guyz. Enjoy the chapter.

Deeksha pov:

He kissed me.. I don't know what happened to me.. I want to respond him back.. I want to kiss him with the same passion.. I closed my eyes and he tighted his grip.. My memories which I hided started to flash in my mind... I felt tears in my eyes.. With all my strength I pushed him and slapped him on his cheeks.. Why is he doing all this to me?

I scolded him and turned to leave.. But he caught my hand..

"Adi.. leave me..", I said with tears in my eyes..

"I won't leave you Deeksha..", he said and wiped my tears.

"My heart beats only for you Deeksha.. Why don't you understand that? Don't stop yourself.. Please trust me..",he said with tears in his eyes and released me. I ran towards my home and rushed inside.. tears are rolling down continuously..

"Deeksha what happened?", Diya asked me and I hugged her..

I want someone to share my pain.. I want someone's shoulder to lean on and cry. I don't know why I'm crying this much..

"Deeksha clam down...", She said and made me sit on the sofa. She went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water.

"Drink this", she said giving me the glass.

I drank it in one go and I felt some better.. She sat beside and took my hand into hers..

"Now Tell me.. Why are you crying?", she asked me.

"Adi..",. I said in tears.

"What happened? Did he hurt you again?", she asked me and I nodded in no.

"Then What?", she asked me.

"He kissed me Diyaa.. He is killing me inside.. I want to forget him but my heart wants him..", I said hugging her.

"You still love him right..", she asked me and I lowered my head.

"Deeksha.. Are you confused?", she asked me and I nodded in no.

"Then what is your problem?", She asked me.

"I love him yarr.. I love him so much.. He is the first person who took care of me.. He was only my love now and always because for me he is the only one..",I said in tears.

"That's great.. You can start your new life with him.." She said.

"No Diyaa... How can I accept him again? He cheated me once right.. I can't trust him.. what if he leaves me again.. I can't handle the pain..", I said crying and I heard a similar voice and I turned towards the door.. it was Aditya..

"Deeksha..", he called me and I got up. His eyes were in red.. He is crying.. I'm the reason for his tears.

"Don't you trust me?", he asked and I lowered my eyes.

"Deeksha.. Look into my eyes..", He said and took my hands into his . I raised my head and looked at him.

"Don't you trust me?", he asked me again and I nodded my head.

"I can't trust you Adi...", I said and he released the hold.

"Oh.. That's fine..", he said and moved two steps back.

"Ok Deeksha.. A relationship is build on trust.. Without it.. there is nothing.. You won't trust me right. But you still love me.. How that is possible?", he asked me.