Chapter 61

Arjun pov:

Soon I was in my country.. I called my driver and he came.. I was in my car and he started driving to my house.

I'm going to surprise her.. she will be really happy seeing me.. I want to see a spark in her eyes when she sees me.. I thought.

I looked at my watch.. it was 10Am .. she might be in the hospital.. I'll directly go to the hospital and surprise her.. I thought.

"Let's go to Ananya's hospital..", I said to driver and he nodded his head.

Soon we were at the entrance of the hospital.. I got down from the car and went inside.

I went to the reception and enquried about Ananya..

"She is on leave sir..", the receptionist said shocking me.

What happened to her? Is she fine? I was thinking and I took my phone and called her number.

There is no response from her side.. I came out of the hospital and told my driver to go home..

I was thinking about her and the car stopped.. I looked outside and there is a traffic jam..

Hell with this traffic.. I thought and turned my head to the other side.. I was thinking about my Angel and my eyes fell on a girl on the other side of the door..

I opened and door to see her face clearly.. it was my Angel..

She went to a hotel.. what is she doing here? I thought and followed her.. I saw her with a guy.. they both were so close and she even allowed him to kiss her..

I became weak all of a sudden. I walked towards them and he said I love you Andy.. you are very special to me.. I was shocked hearing those words..

I love you too idiot.. this is her reply. My heart is paining now.. she don't love me.. she just acted.. I clenched my fist and I felt tears in my eyes..

Immediately I left the place without looking back.. How can she do this to me? How can she cheat me? I hate her.. I won't leave her for sure.. I'll kill her for cheating me..

Why did she played with my feelings? I'll make her regret for hurting me..I thought and went to my house..

I shattered all the things and cried loud..

"I hate you bitch... You are nothing to me..", I said and started drinking alcohol. This is the first time I had touched Alcohol.. all the credit goes to that characterless women..

I got up and walked towards the window and I felt her arms.. around me.

"I missed you idiot..", she said sending shivers to my spine. I turned towards her..

"What happened Arjun ?", She asked looking at the bandages..

How can she act like that? She will definitely get Oscar. If she acted in films.. I thought and pushed her.

"Don't dare to touch me..", I shouted on her.

"What happened?", She said and took my hand into hers..

"I hate you.. How can you cheat me?", I asked her controlling myself.

"Arjun.. when did I cheated you?", She asked me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't you know?", I asked her and she nodded in no.

"Come... I'll tell you..", I said and threw her on the bed. I caged her with my hands and she was crying. I kissed her hard and her face turned red.