urm

before i start this: there are rude comments in this book and i don't feel like reading them all so if you want me to see your comments just @ me :) tomhollandvevo !

Ashton Irwin: He was your typical seventeen year old senior in high school that didn't care about anything but soccer and his three best friends. He does an awful job taking care of his brother when his parents are out, so they hire a babysitter to take care of Harry while his parents are out on their date night.

Harry Irwin: He's a eleven year old boy in sixth grade with an older brother that doesn't take very good care of him. He thinks his new babysitter is the coolest guy ever and he couldn't be happier than to have him watching him. Harry plays soccer, just like his brother, and he looks up to him. (yes he's 11 and has a babysitter. i understand most kids are able to be home by themselves at that age, but i'm going off what it's like in my neighbourhood and 11 year olds should not be left alone around here, so if his age is a problem to you imagine he's younger then).

Luke Hemmings: He just moved to New Jersey and was a senior in high school. He looking for some carrying around cash, so when he heard about babysitting a sixth grade boy he went all for it. He played soccer at his old school back in Michigan.

Michael Clifford: One of three best friends. He's seventeen and a senior in high school just like the others. He plays soccer and his hair is dyed a different colour every few months. He's always at Ashton's house unless he's at school or at home, sleeping. Michael's always nice and always invites everyone to everything. He's naturally a very friendly guy.

Calum Hood: This kiwi gentleman is shy. It takes him a little bit until he breaks out of his shell; which Ashton and Michael figured out how to do. He's a senior like the rest of the bunch and he plays soccer as well. For such a quiet kid, he's a very good player. Everyone wants to be his friend, but he just has a harder time trusting than most people.