epilogue

There's probably mistakes so dont judge me and yeah. This is the epilogue.

"Do you have your toothbrush? Did you remember to pack underwear? Do-"

"Yes, mom." I groan, rolling my eyes. "I have everything packed. Can we head over to Ashton's now? Our flights leave soon."

"Are you sure you have everything?" She asked again.

The bad part about letting your mom back in your life: she's a crazy, concerned mother. I did miss her though. I mean, who wouldn't miss their mom?

My mom had asked me to go over for lunch so we could spend a bit more time together before I left for school. I had spent my summer working at an ice cream shop with Ashton right by my side. We both saved up our money and were planning on meeting up for thanksgiving or Christmas break. Throughout the summer my mom and I grew close again and now we're just like how we were back when we were in Michigan. I needed to go visit my friends there soon... Maybe I could bring Ashton with me?

By the time we had reached the lake house Ashton was bringing all his bags outside onto the porch. There was a light drizzle, so I sprinted up the porch steps to get away from the rain.

"Hey," Ashton smiles, pulling me into a hug before hugging my mom. "My mom and Harry should be here soon."

"Has Lauren called? How was her flight back to London?" I ask.

"She said it went well. She got put next to some attractive guy, so." Ash responds, playfully rolling his eyes and moving his hands around.

"Do you have everything you need, Ash?" Mom asks and I groan.

"Mom, stop. His own mom is probably gonna ask him all that. He doesn't need you asking him to."

"No, it's okay." Ashton chuckles. "I probably did forget something."

"Underwear?" Mom asks.

Ashton nods, "yes."

"Toothbrush?"

"Yep."

"All your crazy bandanas?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Deodorant?"

"Shit, no, be right back." Ash says, his eyes widening. As he rushes back inside my mom smirks at me.

"And you said he wouldn't need help."

"Shut up." I joke, nudging her shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you." She sighs, pulling me into a hug.

"Same here, mom." I rest my chin on top of her head since she was shorter then me.

The rattling rocks in the driveway made it obvious that the Irwin's - minus Ashton's dad who still wanted nothing to do with him - were here and I smiled when Harry jumped out and ran right to me.

"Hey, bud." I smile as he hugs my waist.

"I don't want you and Ashy to leave." He frowns. "We were just starting to have fun."

I smirk, "you just liked all the free ice cream."

"Maybe." He shrugs, running up to Ashton to hug him as he returned outside.

Both Ashton and I's moms were already in a deep conversation about who knows what and Ashton was wrestling with Harry. I decided to ring up Calum to see how him and Michael were doing. The couple had left for California two weeks ago and I hadn't spoken to them since they left. They had both been accepted to UCLA and were getting an apartment there. Calum had said that Ashton and I could visit whenever.