thirty

Even though there's still a half hour until Wednesday, here's the update *emoji of monkey covering his eyes*

And someone who writes smut, message me.

qotc; who's going to the boy's 2015 tour? What date? I'm going august 30th at the pnc Center!

xx
June 2016
hahahahahahaha i ended up not going to rowyso so that sucked

Stupid.

I was so stupid.

I got upset over the stupidest thing in the world.

Thankfully, Ashton came to me and we talked.

We worked everything out.

We're perfect.

Ashton finally gave in.

Today is our first band practice together and school had surprisingly went by fast.

Calum and Michael were setting up their instruments since Ashton and I's was already set up.

"What song do you want to do?" Michael asks once everyone is set up.

"What does everyone know how to play?" Calum asks.

"I know Teenage Dirtbag." Michael shrugs.

I nod, "me too."

"Same here." Ashton says, twirling his drumsticks between his fingers.

"Alright, Teenage Dirtbag it is." Calum nods, playing a few notes on his guitar.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Ashton shouts before shutting the front door loudly. I glance up and look at him when he enters the kitchen. He takes the bandana off his head and runs his fingers through his sweaty hair. "Well, that was surprisingly a good first practice."

"You're an amazing drummer." I state before taking a sip of orange juice from my glass.

"You're an amazing guitarist." He says, standing next to me. He leans against the island just like myself and glances over at me.

"What?" I ask.

"When did you get your lip ring?" He asks, his thumb brushing over it.

"Uh, when I turned seventeen, why?" I answer.

"I like it." He bites down on his bottom lip. "A lot."

"Thanks?" I say it more like a question. "Why did you wait this long to ask?"

He shrugs, "I don't know."

"Well, okay, I-"

"My parents and Harry won't be back until ten thirty, so we have about three hours to ourselves." He cuts me off, pulling me closer to him.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask, raising an eyebrow with a smirk plastered on my face.

"I don't know." He shrugs, brushing his nose against mine. "I wonder how you would look with my bandana on." He starts to giggle and steps away, grabbing his bandana from the counter top and reaching for my head.

"That was random." I mutter, smiling at the sound of his giggle.

"You look hot." He says, stepping back to admire me.

"You probably look better with it." I say, reaching for his waist. I pull him closer and kiss his lips once.

"Yeah, I guess so." He jokes, shrugging his shoulders.