twenty nine

THIS UPDATE MAKES ME SAD AND ITS SHORT AND CRY.

qotc; opinions on the amnesia music video?? it was cute but

After two straight days of cuddling, Ashton and I had finally gotten up to do something with my aunt. We ended up going go-karting, then out to some fancy restaurant for an early dinner before my aunt had to leave for work.

Now it was Monday and we were back in school. It was in the middle of sixth period when the principal made an announcement for all juniors and seniors to report to the auditorium. I was rather confused, but ended up walking with Michael. He was asking about our trip to Texas and all I had said was 'it was good'.

"Did you guys like... do anything?" He raises an eyebrow.

I shrug, "we went to a bunch of places and-"

"No," he cuts me off. "Did you guys do anything?"

"Oh, uh-"

"Hey, babe." Ashton says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey," I smile.

"What are you two talking about?" Ash asks and I glance over at Mikey who simply smiles.

"Just wondering how your trip was."

"I'm hoping you said good." He jokes, dropping his arm from around me.

"I did." I nod.

As we file into the auditorium Ashton ends up sitting between Michael and I with some junior I didn't know the name of sitting on the other side of me. When everyone was finally seated the principal appeared at the podium in the front of the room.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen." He says before looking down at a sheet of paper. "You're all here because we have to talk about prom." Ashton's body stiffened next to me and I could hear him grit his teeth. It was a disgusting habit that he had. "Even if you're not going to prom I still want you here because it's good to know everything I'm going to say just incase you change your mind.

"Tickets with start going in sale next Monday during your lunch periods; seventy dollars for seniors and eighty dollars for juniors. The tickets will be selling until all lunch periods are over on Friday. There's only a certain amount of tickets so I suggest that you buy them as quickly as possible. If there's any problems with that please come speak to Mr. Lester or myself and we'll figure out some arrangement." Mr. Lester was the senior class advisor. He was the coolest adviser in the school and he was put in charge of decorating prom. He was also the person in charge of Project Graduation. Project Graduation was just a way to get the graduates to not go out and get wasted. You went to some arena from nine at night till six in the morning, then you can go home and be tired out.

I drowned out the rest of the principal's speech, not caring because I wasn't planning on going to prom. All he was talking about was how the guys should treat a lady and blah. Ashton seemed very interested in his speech and I was wondering if he was planning on taking some girl to prom. The thought made me sick and I pushed it to the back of my head.

Ashton wouldn't take a girl to prom if he already has a boyfriend.

Right?

I hope.

Maybe he was just going to do it to keep up his reputation?

I shook my head to get the thoughts out and Ashton turns to me.

"You okay?" He whispers, placing his hand on my knee.

"I'm fine, Ashton." I mutter, pushing his hand away. I didn't want to risk someone seeing.