fifteen

"Well things just escalated quickly." [my bae AJ] Calum says, reaching down to pick up the bag of chips and dip that he dropped at the surprise of Ashton and I with our tongues just about to go down each other's throats.

"Calum," Ashton panics, "what are you doing here?"

"You, me, and Mikey had plans to watch movies here, remember?" Calum says, glancing between the two of us.

"And of course," Ashton mutters, running his fingers through his hair. "You decided to let yourself in this time."

"I did knock." He shrugs. "I just figured you guys were all upstairs playing a video game or something, not making out on top of the kitchen counter." My cheeks turn pink and I look down, unable to make eye contact with anyone now. "So, what's going on?"

"I like Luke." Ashton purses his lips, glancing over at me. "And Luke likes me."

"So what? You guys are like secretly dating now?" He asks.

"We're not dating." Ashton shakes his head quickly.

"Then explain to me why you almost had your tongue down his throat." Calum placed the chips and dip on the island before crossing his arms over his chest.

"We just like each other." Ashton mutters.

Well, at least he was being completely honest.

"How long have you been gay, Ashton?" He asks, almost in disbelief.

"A little while." He shrugs, looking at the floor. "No one seemed good enough until Luke came along."

"Oh my God, I have to tell Michael." He laughed.

"No, Cal, you can't." Ashton says quickly.

"Why not?" Calum asks.

"Because we just don't want anyone to know about it right now." Ashton says.

"Dude, it's okay." He laughs. "Michael and I have been a thing for weeks now."

"What?" Ashton and I ask simultaneously.

"Yeah," Calum shrugs. "It just kind of happened, I guess."

"Well, that's something I would've never guessed." Ashton mutters and Calum snorts.

"I could say the same to you."

"Well," I interrupt their conversation, "I'm gonna go check up on the boys." I quickly leave the room so the two can talk and march up the stairs, walking into Harry's room.

Josh and Harry were both sitting six inches from the television screen, shouting at one another about who was winning the go kart race.

"Take it down a notch, guys." I say, sitting on the edge of Harry's bed.

"But Josh smacked into my car and made me spin! That's so unfair!" Harry shouts.

"Yeah, because you distracted me and said my mom was here!" Josh shot back.

I sigh, "guys, it's just a game. Calm down, okay? You're not gonna win a trophy if you win."

"Actually-"

"A legit trophy." I playfully glare at Harry, cutting him off.

"So, where's Ashton?" Harry folds his arms over his chest once he paused the game.

"Downstairs with Calum." I shrug. "I guess they're having a movie night."

"What movies are they watching?" Josh asks.

I shrug, "I don't know. You can go find out if you want."

Josh and Harry raced down the stairs and I headed into my bedroom, rummaging around for my phone charger.

"Luke?" I look up at the sound of my name and smile softly at Ashton. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just looking for my charger." I answer.

"Oh, I borrowed it this morning because I couldn't find mine." He blushes and I bit down on my bottom lip.

"It's okay." I follow him out of the room and down the hall to his. He walks around his bed and unplugs the cord from the wall before tossing it to me. "So, what did Calum say after I left?"

"Not much." He shrugs. "Just that he won't say anything to anybody if we don't about them."

"Have they done anything yet?" I scrunch up my nose a bit at the thought.

"Just making out." Ashton shakes his head quickly. "He said they're gonna wait, ya know?"

I nod slowly, "yeah."

"I think we should wait too." He bites down on his bottom lip.

I nod once, "okay, that's fine."

"So, wanna watch 21 Jump Street with us? We're gonna go to the movies on Saturday to see the second one." He rocks back and forth on his heels and I grab his face, quickly kissing his lips before smiling small.

"Yeah, let's go."

___________________________________________

OKAY SO FIRST OFF, I OBVIOUSLY HAD TO ADD MALUM IN ON THIS SHIT. SECONDLY, THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE BECAUSE I RUSHED IT BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO BE ON FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS BECAUSE I FREAKING GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL TONIGHT GUYS!!! IM SO FREAKING EXCITED LIKE I WANT TO CRY OMFG. ANYWAYS, SO IM GONNA HAVE FAMILY HERE FROM MICHIGAN (LOL THATS WHY I MADE LUKE FROM MICHIGAN) SO I WONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS . YOURE THE BEST AND ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN

june 2016

I'm crying its 2 years later and my fam from michigan his coming down again because my little bro is graduating high school now holy shit I'm emO 

also update: i don't ship malum anymore oops