twelve

Okay, first off, I just want to say that it annoys me when you all say that the last part of the last chapter is referenced from tfios.

It's not.

I haven't even read the book or seen a commercial for the movie. What I wrote had nothing to do with that book/movie and I really am annoyed by all the comments saying "tfios".

I did not steal anything from that.

Got it?

Good.

Now on with the chapter bc I really do love you guys

Ashton and I walked in the building side by side, not saying a word or even glancing at each other.

"I'll catch you later, yeah?" Ash says, nudging my shoulder.

"Um, yeah." I nod, watching as he gives me a small smile and walks over to the soccer team, probably going to figure out what's going on with this stupid goalie situation.

I continued my walk to my locker and spun in the combination, opening the locker and retrieving needed books.

"Hey, Luke!" Autumn, from my maths class skips over to me. She was a pretty blonde, but I obviously wasn't interested.

"Hey." I smile small, slowing shutting my locker.

"There's a dance this Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" She asks, fiddling with her fingers. I never pictured her as the nervous type.

"Um," I pause, "I don't know. I was already invited to a party and I have to babysit."

"Oh, that party starts after the dance." She smiles. "And can't they just get a different babysitter?"

"I'm like, nannying basically." I laugh lightly, running my fingers through my hair. "The kid's parents are away, so I'm staying at the house until they get home."

"Oh," she frowns, "well, sorry for bothering you."

"I can try to make it." I say and she smiles. "Maybe his brother will watch him."

"Why are you watching him if his brother is there?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Long story," I laugh lightly. "I'll let you know by Friday morning."

"Okay, that sounds good. If you can't go, it's fine." She replies.

"It's not formal, right?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Nope, it's casual."

"Okay," I nod once. "I'll try to make it."

"Awesome!" She squeals, "I'll see you in first period."

"See ya." I smile once before looking down at my phone once retrieved from my pocket.

First period didn't start for another ten minutes, so I leaned against my locker, beginning to play 2048.

"Hey, Luke." Ashton purses his lips, walking over to me with literally the whole soccer team behind him.

"Can I help you?" I raise an eyebrow and he bites his lip before speaking.

"We really need a good goalie." He states. "And you're like one of the best goalies we have seen around, so please? Be our goalie? You can take Kyle's jersey."

"I already told you no last night." I state. "What makes you think I would change my mind now?"

"I told you." Ashton mutters, looking at Michael.

"Come on, Luke," Michael groans. "We really need you."

"Nick can be goalie." I shrug, gesturing to the brown haired boy in the back of the group. "You already said that last night."

"What the hell?" Nick asks, shoving through the players so he was up front. "I suck at goalie, Ashton!"

"Oh, and Luke?" Autumn rushes over, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We should go out to eat before the dance because there's not going to be any food left by the time we get to the party since so many people are going." She laughs lightly and I nod.

"Yeah, okay."

"Okay, bye!" She skips over to her friends and they walk down the hall, turning the corner until they disappeared.

"You're going to the dance with Autumn?" Ashton asks.

"Maybe." I shrug. "It depends on if I'm watching Harry or not."

"Oh," he looks at the ground before clearing his throat. "Well, just think about joining the team, yeah?"

"If that'll make you happy." I shrug as the bell rings. "I'll see you guys later." I wave them off before heading down the hall to class.

"What the hell was that?" Ashton says, grabbing my arm.

"What as what?" I furrow my eyebrows at him. "I told you last night I wasn't going to join the team."

"No," he shakes his head. Everyone was heading to class, so us standing in the middle of the hall was not helping anyone. "You going to the dance with Autumn."

"I don't like her, Ash." I roll my eyes at him. "I'm just going to be nice, okay?"

"But Harry-"

"I know," I cut him off. "I already told her I wasn't one hundred percent sure if I could go with her."

"Okay," he purses his lips.

"Are you okay now that you know everything?" I ask, pulling my arm out of his grip.

"Yeah," he nods softly. "Sorry."

"It's fine, Ash." I say, beginning to walk to class again. "Just fine."

________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but tbh I don't give a flying fuck so peace.

june 2016

^^ that anger is because of the whole tfios thing i remember this post clear as day wowowowowowowowowowowow i hated tfios bye