twenty eight

FIRST OFF, IF YOU CAUGHT ON TO THE HSM PART IN THE LAST CHAPTER ILY

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO FXCKHTTP BC I LOVE HER COMMENTS AND HER SM AYYE

qotc; what's your favourite hair colour on Mikey? I love his black hair or blonde hair (:

This is just a filler and there will still be an update tomorrow night. Fyi, I couldn't stop laughing when I wrote the first part. Bye

My aunt watched me as I walked in the kitchen and I slowly sit down at the sidebar, folding my hands on top of the table.

"You're walking like you just got fucked last night." She says bluntly before turning to her coffee that was on the counter. My cheeks flushed a dark pink and I buried my face in my hands. "Oh my gosh, Lucas Robert Hemmings! You had sex last night!" My aunt smiles wide and I feel like my cheeks are as red as tomatoes right now.

"Keep it down will you?" I whisper. "Ashton's still sleeping."

"Wait a minute, it was Ashton, wasn't it?" Her eyes widen. "I didn't know you liked guys." She states. "And I would've pictured Ashton as a ladies man, but I'm guessing he likes you, so." She shrugs, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Ashton and I.." I trail off, fiddling with my fingers. "We're kind of a thing."

"You're dating?" She squeals. "Luke, this is such a big deal! It's your first relationship!"

"Yeah," I bite down on my lip.

"Did it hurt?" She asks and my eyes widen.

"Aunt Hannah!"

"I'm not your aunt right now. I'm your friend. Come on, you can tell me. I promise I won't say anything." She smiles wide.

"Yeah," I nod once. "It hurt a lot."

"It always hurts your first time." She shrugs. "It's nothing to be worried about."

"We didn't even like..." I pause, finding this really weird to talk about this with my mom's freaking sister. "Prepare? I guess you could say. We kind of just got right to it, so that's a main reason as to why it hurt."

"Stop making those faces." She scoffs. "Trust me, it's not weird to tell me this stuff. You need to get it off your chest anyway."

"It's kinda awkward." I mutter.

She puts her hands up in surrender. "Alright, fine. What do you guys want to do today?"

"I think I'm just gonna stay in bed all day." I answer. "I'm, uh, sore."

She smirks, "I can tell."

"Okay, this conversation is over." I say, burying my face in my hands again.

"Alright, well, since today is a day of relaxing for you, I'm going to go get some much needed sleep. Take a break from sex for a bit, okay?" She smirks before heading to her room.

I rest my head in my hands for a few minutes before trying to get up to get a drink. I grip the sidebar as I walked over to the fridge, feeling the awful pain.

Did they have special pain killers for this shit because I'm in more pain then I could ever imagine.

I finally grabbed the milk carton from the fridge, not even bothering to get a glass. I put the carton to my lips and took a few sips before closing it and putting it back in the fridge.

I felt that if I tried to walk all the way back to the room I would just collapse to the floor, so I took a seat at the sidebar again and decided on waiting for Ashton to wake up so I could make him carry me back to the room.

Even though it was rushed, last night was perfect. I wouldn't have wanted it to go any other way. Ashton was just used to girls that he would fuck and be done with since they were whores and didn't need prepping.

I rested my head on my arms on top of the counter and shut my eyes, relaxing a bit before an arm wrapped around my waist. I glanced over my shoulder to see Ashton there, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Hi." I yawn, dropping my head back down.

"Morning." He smiles sheepishly. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore." I mutter, shutting my eyes again.

"I know, I'm sorry." He chuckled. "Me too."

"Yeah." I say. "But you can handle pain more than I can."

He smirks before asking, "So you wanna watch movies all day or something?"

I nod, "yeah, but you have to carry me."

//
june 2016
ok so  i wrote this when i was a virgin and like didn't know anything about sex but yo it honestly isn't even that bad??? PROBS TMI BUT JUST LETTING YOU KNOW FAM