twenty

Okay, so before you begin to read this chapter, I want to start getting to know my readers! So from now on I'm going to ask a question about you and this weeks question will be: when's your birthday? Maybe if you're lucky your birthday will be on an updating day and I'll dedicate that chapter to you!! My birthday is August 9th ((((: does anyone have the same birthday as me?!?

Speaking of birthdays, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FREAKING LUCAS HEMMINGS!! My baby is 18 and I'm so happy for him! Only 3 more weeks for me until I'm 18 too!

Anyways! On with the chapter! x

june 2016

BOYS ALMOST 20 NOW I'M ALMOST 20 NOW HOLY CHEESE STICKS 

Harry kicked his cleats off by the front door before sprinting into the kitchen to grab the ice cream from the freezer. Mr. and Mrs. Irwin had a business dinner to attend, so it was just Harry, Ashton, and, I for the evening. I took Harry to McDonalds for dinner and I promised him ice cream for desert, so instead of paying an extra seven dollars on three hot fudge sundaes, Harry can make his own here.

Ashton had eventually showed up to the game, not speaking of why he hadn't been in school. He looked pissed for three fourths of the game, but his mood seemed to change a bit when Harry had finally made a goal. Throughout dinner at McDonalds Ashton was making small talk with Harry and I, but he would never drag out his sentences. All of them were short and choppy, as if he was writing a paper and only wanted a C- or a D+ on it. I refused to be angry with him in front of Harry, but then again, why was I mad at him? Because he ditched school? Everyone does that at least three or four times in their life; even if you're just faking sick. I didn't know the real reason why I was mad at Ashton. It was probably because I didn't have a real reason. I just needed some reason to end up making out with him in the end of the conversation.

Before I was even parked in the driveway Ashton had jumped out of the car (literally) and ran straight into the house, up to his room. Once Harry's ice cream was made and he was sat in front of the television in the living room eating it I decided to go up to Ashton's room to see what was really going on.

After knocking three times I waited a good two minutes before he opened the door in nothing but basketball shorts. I kept my eyes focused on his face, even though it was really hard not to look down at his body.

"Hi." I breathe out.

"What do you want?" He asks, looking at the ground.

"What happened to you today?" I question.

"Nothing, Luke." He sighs, beginning to shut the door, but I kept it open with the hand that currently wasn't in a cast.

"Something, Ashton." I mock as he steps back and I enter the room.

I watch as he walks over to his bed and sits down, tugging at the tips of his hair. "There's a college scholar guy coming to the game on Friday and we're going to lose because we don't have a goalie."

"All that matters is how you play, Ash." I say, slowly sitting next to him. "They other players and the score don't matter."

"But it does!" He throws his hands up. "If we're losing I'll feel more pressured to get us to win and I'm going to over work myself."

"Fine." I mutter, running my free hand through my hair.

"Fine, what?" He asks.

"I'll be goalie so you guys can win." I say. "But only for this one game."

"You can't, Luke. You have a broken wrist." He says.

"I'll have gloves on so no one will notice." I state. "And I can handle the pain, Ash. I'll bring lots of medicine with me." I joke.

"You can't." Ashton repeats, shaking his head rapidly.

"Ash," I sigh, grabbing his chin with my uncasted hand. I made him look at me and his eyes searched mine. "I want to help you. This could be a huge thing for you."

"It could be for you too." He shrugs. "The scholar guy might like you too."

"My dream isn't to be a professional soccer player." I smile softly, letting my hand drop from his chin. "That's your dream."

"But I-"

"Ash," I cut him off. "I'll do it."

"Okay." He sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "I just don't want you to get anymore hurt then you already are."

"I'll be fine, Ash, I promise." I smile at him.

"Okay." He repeats, placing his hand on top of mine. "Thank you."

"For what?" I ask.

"Being there for me." He mutters. "When no one else has been."

"Lots of people are there for you, Ashton. I mean, come on, you're the popular guy in school. Half the girls were wondering where you were and if you were okay."

"But no one actually cares for me like you do, Luke." He says.

"Ash, I-"

"You boys okay?" Mr. Irwin appeared in the door way.

"Yeah, dad." Ashton responds. "We're just talking about the match on Friday."

"Oh right." Ashton's dad nods. "Isn't the scholarship guy going to be there?"

Ashton nods, "yeah, we were actually about to start looking up some new plays, so could we maybe talk tomorrow or something?"

His dad nods, "oh yes, of course. Have fun."

Once he left the room Ashton rushed towards the door and shut it, locking it behind him. "Sorry," he mutters, turning back to face me. "He just walks in a lot."

"It's fine." I shrug. He sits back in his previous spot and sighs loudly before running his fingers through his hair again. "I'm pretty worn out, so I'm probably going to go to bed." I say, rising from the bed.

"Oh, okay." He mumbles, rising also.

"Goodnight." I smile small, leaning down to kiss him once, but he has other ideas.

He wraps his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss, walking backwards until he falls on to the bed and I'm hovering over him.

His kisses get more sloppy as my hands wander over his naked chest and he quickly pulls away to catch his breath.

"Okay, maybe you should go to bed." He says.

My cheeks begin to get hot and I glance down at my semi hard package. Was this just some game to him? Was he just trying to give me a boner so I have to end up taking care of it myself?

"Yeah," I stumble to my feet and fix my jeans around my privates before heading towards the door.

"Goodnight, Luke." Ashton yawns, crawling under his covers,

I let out a sigh too quiet for him to hear. "Goodnight, Ashton."