thirty three

this chapter is short and choppy so sorry! The beach was lovely today and shout to avamae_0 did finding me on omegle the other night!! :)) holy shit you're gorgeous and I'm jealous!

qotc; I know I've asked this before but it's a new day so what's your current favorite song? Mine's either Fine China by Chris Brown or Wild Life by Jack and Jack. (Seriously amazing songs)

june 2016
too good or redemption by drake i love them both and overtime by bryson tiller

After many long hours of apartment searching we decided to give up for the day. We were lounging around the cabin living room when Ashton got a phone call from Lauren.

"What do you want, Lauren?" Ashton asks, putting the phone on speaker.

"Listen, I didn't mean to get you in trouble and do what I did. Dad is dumb to kick you out of the house, but I talked to grandma and she said you can stay at the lake house so you have more time for apartment searching." She says.

"How did you know we were apartment searching?" Ashton asks.

"I overheard you and Luke when you were rushing to grab your things." She says.

"Oh." Ashton was dumbfound.

"Listen, I know you have this whole band thing going on, so I'm gonna make mom and dad come with me when I go to Amy's so you can get your drum kit and amps." She says.

Ashton bites down on his lip and I begin to play with the hair on the back of his head. "I'm gonna need a few hours. Taking apart a drum set is a lot of work."

"I can keep them out for about three hours tops, so as soon as we pull out of the driveway I'll text you." She says. "And I'll text you when they're on their way home."

"Thanks, Laur." Ashton sighs.

"No problem." She responds. "Listen, I got to go. Be ready by seven to come to the house."

I glanced over at the clock on the cabin wall and saw that it was twenty minutes after six. I simply nodded towards Ashton and he replies to his sister, "alright, thanks."

Ashton and I lounged around the cabin for another forty five minutes before getting ready and parking a block away from Ashton's house.

After Lauren text us the signal I started up the car and slowly drove around the corner and when Ashton made sure the coast was clear before parking the car outside the house.

Lauren had text Ashton saying she would leave the back door open for us, so we went around back and let ourselves in, immediately heading doe the basement. It was exactly the way we left it the other night: plastic cups were all over with empty chip bags.

I began getting all the amps out of the basement and shoved them into the trunk of my unpacked car. I took out all my boxes in the cabin so that we would have enough room for his drum kit.

I grabbed my guitar before helping Ashton undo his drum kit and slowly - one by one - brought each individual drum up to the car.

Ashton wasn't kidding when he said it would take a while. It took me twenty minutes just to get one drum off and an extra five to get it out to the car.

By the time Ashton got the text that his parents were on their way home we had all but two drums in the car.

"Can you carry them both?" I ask.

He nods, "yeah."

"Here." I shove the car keys in his back pocket. "It's already unlocked. Just drive the car back around the block and I'll be right there. I need to get something from the guest room that I left."

"Do you want me to wait for you?" He asks.

"No," I shake my head. "I'll be okay. I'll see you in a couple minutes anyway."

"Okay." He sighs, leaning over. He kissed my lips once before heading up the basement stairs. I followed behind and once he was out the back door I headed up the stairs and into the room that I could no longer call mine.

I rummaged through the drawers and through the - still - unmade bed. Had no one been in here since we left? Did Lauren still sleep on the couch in the basement? I kneeled down to look under the bed and spotted the little black guitar pick with the white engraving in it. I shoved it in my pocket before hearing a car pull into the driveway. I peeked out the window and my eyes widened at the sign of the Irwin's vehicle. Mr. and Mrs. Irwin looked like they were in a heated argument as they just sat there, bickering back and forth. I saw Harry close his car door and head towards the house, so I rushed downstairs, heading for the backdoor.

"Luke?" His small voice caused me to freeze as my hand landed on the metal handle of the sliding glass door.

"Harry, I have to go." I mutter, looking at the floor.

"I'm not judging you." He says softly. "I actually liked you and Ashton together."

"Yeah, well, I guess other people disagree with you." I say, finally turning to face him.

"Can you tell Ashton I miss him?" He asks as his lip begins to quiver and I know he's about to cry.

"Please don't cry, Harry." I sigh, reaching out for him. He wraps his tiny arms around my long torso and I ruffle his hair. "I'll figure out some way for us to meet you."

"My mom already hired a new babysitter." He frowns. "She's not cool like you, Luke."

"Is she watching you tomorrow?" I ask quickly, hearing the front door open. Thank god you couldn't see the back door - yet.

He nods, "after school."

"Tell her to take you to the park. We'll meet you there, okay?" I blurt out before pushing him softly away and ducking out the back door. I ran down the street and to my car where Ashton was already in the passenger seat playing All Time Low.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asks, noticing my breathing unsteady.

"I had to run. Your parents got home." I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Oh." He mutters, beginning to fumble with his fingers.

"We have a date tomorrow." I say, putting the car in drive.

"Us?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You, Harry, his new babysitter, and I." I say.

"How did you-"

I cut him off with a smirk. "I'm Luke Hemmings, baby."

IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO DO THAT LAST PART. IF ANYONE HAS READ 24 HOURS BY FIVESAUCEWHOOP THEY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

OK

I LOVE YOU

BYE

AND OMF I MET THIS GUY ON OMEGLE AND HES FROM BELGUIM BUT HE LOOKS LIKE BRAD FROM THE VAMPS AND WE'RE LIKE BFFS NOW SO YAY OH HAPPY DAY

ALRIGHT

THIS IS BYE FOR REAL

BYE

june 2016
y'all i literally talked to that belgium kid for a year and a half before we just stopped talking it was lit but is sad that it's over