thirteen

I'm pretty sure some of the soccer team talked to coach because I was stuck as goalie in gym. Was he just trying to see my skills? I debated on and off if I should just let the ball go in the goal on purpose or if I should actually try.

With my instincts, I actually tried. And no soccer balls went into the goal.

I was impressed with myself because it had been months since I actually played goalie.

After gym class was over I was getting tons of compliments in the locker room (which I ignored). I slipped my tee shirt over my head and sprayed some cologne on myself after putting on deodorant. I grabbed my books from off the bench and headed towards the exit of the locker room, hearing gasps and voices.

"Ashton, what happened to your back?" Hunter says.

"I just fell." He shrugs, looking up to see me standing there.

"Into what? A brick wall?" Alex says sarcastically.

"It's nothing, guys, really." He brushes it off and I shake my head lightly, leaving the locker room. "Luke," Ashton's grip isn't as tight as this morning. "You don't have to worry about it." He says, and I know he's referring to the large bruise I gave him. "I'm not gonna tell anyone anything."

"Good to know." I purse my lips. "I have to get to english."

"Oh, right." He mumbles, letting go of my wrist. "I'll see you in lunch?"

"Probably not." I shake my head. "I'll see you after soccer practice. Harry has a game, so I have to get right home."

"Okay," he frowns. "Are we okay? I mean, we haven't even really started this whole-" he stops, glancing around to make sure no one was listening. "Thing."

"We're fine, Ash." I sigh, smiling softly at him. "I'll see you later." I let my fingers linger over his for a second before pulling away and heading off to class.

~~

"Come on, Har!" I shout, cupping my hands around my mouth to make it louder.

"Wow, are you that loud in bed?" Ashton asks, appearing next to me.

I smirk, "wouldn't you like to know." He simply smiles, turning his attention to watch Harry. "So, why did you come?"

"I have to support my brother." He shrugs.

"I'm sure he'll be really happy once he knows you're here." I say, watching as Harry passed the ball to a teammate and he made it in the goal. "Good job, boys!" I shouted.

"Nice pass, Har!" Ashton shouts and Harry smiles at the sight of his older brother.

"Told you." I nudge is shoulder with mine and he smiles.

"Who's winning?"

"Well, with that goal, it makes it five to one; we're winning." I say.

"Oh cool, has Harry scored any?" He asks.

I nod, "two."

"Oh, wow." He frowns. "I really do miss a lot."

"Yeah," I purse my lips, focusing on the ball on the field.

"We need you in goalie, Luke." He says desperately.

"I'm not doing it." I say, keeping my gaze fixated on the sixth graders running up and down the field.

"Are you really not gonna play just because you're no longer in Michigan?" He groans.

"Yeah, Ashton, I am." I say strictly, turning to face him.

"We're so fucking screwed." He groans, running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry," I shrug. "Maybe your teammates just shouldn't be so stupid and fail at showing off for girls."

"I agree with you on that one." He mutters.

"Ashton, did you see that pass I made?" Harry rushes over. "Wasn't it awesome?"

"I'm so proud of you, Harry." Ash smiles. "Luke told me you got two goals, yeah?" He nods his head quickly. "Well, since I couldn't be here to see it, let's go out for ice cream." He suggests.

"Can I get fudge brownie?" He asks excitedly.

"You can get whatever you want." Ashton smiles before turning to me. "Do you want to come?"

I shrug, "why not? I could go for some ice cream."

_____________________________________________

So this is short bc I just wanted to post it. Next chapter will start off with them at the ice cream place soooooo yeah. Since this was short I'll have the next chappy up later today or tomorrow . Goooooodddbyyyyeeeeee

june 2016

currently complaining to mya about how much i hate this book 

p.s. check out my writing prompts book is not fan fiction though its actual characters that I've created and it'll be nice :) also check out hood law which is a calumxmatt (daddario) fic itS BASEBALL PLAYERxLITIGATOR its sO HOT TBH I LOVE and intern's best friend which is calum boyxboy with a made up character i created #zalum my loves 

follow me on twitter @acidicole

and insta @nicoleodeon and @alrightmurphy

aaaaaaaaaand snapchat @psychoticole

and kik me @alrightcole 

love you fam