ten

Hearing screams in the middle of the night is honestly a scary thing to wake up to.

I rolled out of bed and rubbed my fists over my eyes before walking over to the door and yanking it open. I rushed down the hall and into Harry's room, only to see Ashton already sitting next to him on his bed, calming him down. How did he get here before me?

"A-and you guys wouldn't stop fighting." Harry cries, leaning his head on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton looks over at me before turning his attention back to his little brother. "Than you went to punch Luke, but Luke stopped you and punched you in the stomach and you started coughing up blood." He cries and my face falls.

"I promise you that will never happen Harry." Ashton says calmly. "Just because Luke and I don't get along doesn't mean we're going to try and kill eachother." He glances over at me. "As much as I want to kill him, I never would. I know that he means a lot to you, Har."

"He means a lot to you too. I know it." Harry sniffles.

Ashton glances over at me and shrugs, turning back to Harry. "I care about him."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the floor. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything, Har." I smile small at him and leave the room, not wanting to hear anymore of Ashton's nonsense.

I headed down to the kitchen and turned on the light, revealing a nicely cleaned room. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of soda out, opening it and taking a long sip.

"Alcohol is a lot better if you want to forget about everything and you hate the world." I turned to see Ashton standing in the doorway and I rolled my eyes at him. "Come on," he says, reaching into a high cabinet and pulling out four water bottles filled with a dark liquid. "Follow me."

I hesitantly followed him up the stairs and in to his room. It was the first time I had ever been in here and it was nothing like I assumed. I figured it would be messy and smell weird, but it was surprisingly clean and smelt like some air freshener.

"What?" He laughs, noticing my twisted features. "Expected some scummy room? Sorry, I'm not like that."

"Yeah," I clicked my tongue. "Now what?"

He laid on his bed and opened one of the bottles before patting the spot next to him. "This will take some of the stress away."

"I'm not stressing." I state and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm straight."

"Aren't you though?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk at him.

"Are we really gonna have this conversation right now?" He glares.

"I don't drink." I say, sitting next to him on his bed.

"Have you ever tried fireball? I promise you it's good and it helps a lot." He says.

"No." I stated simply.

"Here," he hands me the one he just opened. "Try it." I took the bottle from his hand and took a small sip, scrunched up my nose at the bitter taste. "Come on, you baby." Ashton nudged my shoulder and I sigh, taking a bigger sip. It burned even more in my throat but I didn't care, it's sweet taste was good enough for me. "See?" Ashton laughs lightly, opening one for himself.

We sat in his bed for about twenty minutes before we both had finished our two bottles of fireball. I didn't know much about alcohol, but ashton said this was usually just a shot beverage.

"You know," I start, looking up at his ceiling. "I've never actually kissed anyone before." It was so random and crazy, I didn't even know why I said it. It was probably because of the alcohol and since it was my first time drinking.

"I have." Ashton replied bluntly. "I've kissed plenty of girls, but I've never kissed a guy."

"Why?" I ask, looking over at him.

"Because," he shrugs. "I never found the right guy to kiss. Yeah, I see some attractive guys, but I've never wanted to actually kiss them."

"Why not?" I swallow hard as he moves his body closer to mine.

"Because I just know that when the right guy comes in my life I'll know I want to kiss him and I'll want to be with him, forever." He says.

It took me a few minutes to process what he was saying since we were both intoxicated, me worse since it was my first time. "Oh."

"Luke?" Ashton's voice was right in my ear as I continued staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, Ashton?" I swallowed hard again.

"I like you," he says, his hand reaching around my waist and pulling me so I laid on my side, facing him. "A lot." He breathes out and the alcohol on his breath is somewhat attractive to me. He pressed his forehead to mine and his nose brushed against mine. His lips were dangerously close to mine and my breath hitched in my throat.

Why was I so scared? I-

"Ashton?" We both jumped apart at Harry's tiny voice.

"Yeah, bud, what's up?" Ashton coughs awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I interrupted you guys." He says quietly and I clear my throat.

"Not at all." I jump up from Ashton's bed. "Ashton and I were just talking."

"Yeah, okay," Harry rolls his eyes. "I can't sleep. Can I sleep in here with you, Ashy?"

Ashton smiles small, "yeah, come on." He pats the spot were I just previously was.

"Goodnight, guys." I smile small and exit the room, heading down the hall to mine.

"Luke!" Ashton's voice squeaks as I'm about to close my bedroom door. I stop and turn to him as he rushes down the hall. "Hi," he huffs, standing in front of me.

"Hi?" I laugh lightly.

He doesn't even respond, he simply grabs my face and kisses me. Hard.

-

I COULDNT WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO POST THIS BECAUSE KISSING SO YEAH BYE

OH AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EMILYSAYSHI7 BECAUSE SHES NICE AND SHE MESSAGED ME OUT OF THE BLUE ASKING IF WE COULD BE FRIENDS AND AW I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS AND SHES SO SWEET OKAY JUP BYE

june 2016

ok um so i don't even talk to emily anymore so GIRL IF YOU SEE THIS HMU WE NEED TO RECONNECT OK PLS IM BEGGING