interviews

----------Ashton----------

@HarryToMyAshton;
How big is Luke?
Okay, well that's a personal question. I'm not quite sure Luke would want me to tell you.

@shave4grier;
Do you ever see yourself actually marrying Luke and adopting children with him?
Of course I do! As soon as we're both done with college I want to propose [but don't tell him that] and I want to adopt a little girl and a boy.

@BananaLatte;
How do you feel about Luke being away from you?
It's really rough, especially since our relationship was starting to branch off more. I already miss him like crazy and I wish I could just kiss him right now.

@rockmehemmings;
How does it feel to top?
I don't mind it. But you'd be surprised, Luke tops more then I do.

@JesusTakeTheWheel69;
When you get married, who is changing their name?
Shit, I never actually thought about that! I wouldn't mind changing my name for him. But that's not really important right now. We have a while before we're going to get married.

@angieemb;
Before you and Luke started being kind of friends with benefits, did you jack off to him? btw you were a real bitch at the beginning did you know?
*giggles* um, maybe once or twice. But I mean, I was the jock. I was cocky and I had to keep a tall ground. I wasn't going to be sweet to him right off the bat. I wasn't like that, but I am now. I guess Luke has changed me - in a good way of course.

@whatashton;
Did you ever ride Luke?
Want a simple answer? Yes.

----------Luke----------

@Anonymousgirl15;
Luke when did you first know you were in love with Ashton? How does it feel that you guys are so far apart now? 
Wow, uh, I think it was the moment when Ashton and I were in my car after I had saved his ass from walking inside his house drunk. Yeah, it was when he told me he liked All Time Low. And it sucks. I miss him so much. I just want to cuddle him. *tears up*

@sempitvrnal;
What's the most important factor of your guys' relationship?
The most important thing is that we both love eachother and we both know we do. I've never loved anyone as much as I love Ashton. He means the world to me. I just really hope he feels the same way about me.

@haroldsxcurls;
How does it feel to have a fucking sex god as your boyfriend?
It feels pretty great actually. I just hope someone doesn't try pulling a move on him.

@angieemb;
Will you keep in touch with Autumn?
Hell fucking yeah I will! Autumn is amazing and she's so supportive of Ashton and I.

@wotevsmuke;
On a scale from one to ten how much will you miss Harry?
Thirteen.

@sweaterpawmichaell;
You think you'll ever top?
I already have oops. 

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Why are you so hot?
I, uh, my mom and dad had sex?

----------Harry----------

@milemonade;
Can I be your babysitter?!!
I already have a new babysitter, sorry

@hiorheyclifford;
Is it cool having Ashton as an older brother?
It's awesome! He's such a cool brother and I miss him so much!