twenty six

OKAY MAKE SURE YOU READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END WHEN YOURE DONE READING THIS CHAPPY

qotc; who's your favourite actor? Mines Dylan O'Brien :))))

There's also a lot of bipolar dialog in here. Just a warning x

june 2016
dylan o'brien is still my boy, but also matthew daddario, bob morley, ryan reynolds, richard harmon

The heated make out sessions have been picking up rapidly the last couple nights. With my aunt not being home we took the advantage. Stealing kisses here and there or cuddling on the couch and watching movies.

We had went to some hypnotist show earlier before my aunt left for work and it was actually really cool. I never believed in any of that stuff until now. It was amazing.

It was our third night sleeping here and I didn't think Ashton and I were going to be getting any sleep considering we had been making out for a good hour already.

Our shirts were already discarded to the floor and I was reaching for his belt buckle, wanting to tear his skinny jeans off his legs.

"Luke," Ashton mutters against my lips. "What are you doing?"

I ignore him and continue to undo his pants for tugging them down with a lot of force. Once he kicked them to the floor I swallowed hard. This was the first time I was seeing Ashton in just his boxers and his package was very noticeable.

He brought his lips down to my neck and began sucking lightly on the skin just behind my ear.

"Ash," l moan and I can feel his lips turn up in a smirk as he leaves a hickey behind my ear.

I feel like the real meaning of this trip was not to come to Texas for a break away from school. It was for something much bigger then that.

Ashton pulls away and smiles, satisfied with his work. He reaches down for my belt and unbuckled it, undoing my pants just as quick. He tugs them off my body before bringing his lips back to mine. 

The doorbell suddenly rang and Ashton groans, "I'm sick of all these fucking cockblocks."

"Ignore it. They can come back later." I shake my head, bringing his lips back to mine.

"How can you stand that?" Ashton climbs off of me and grabs a pair of sweatpants from the floor. The doorbell continues to go off and I finally get out of bed, slipping on a pair of sweatpants also.

"Come on," I mutter, heading to the front door. Ashton follows closely behind and I glance down to slightly see the bulge in my pants. My guess was that Ashton had the same problem. Hopefully whoever was here would leave quickly. I pull open the front door to see my aunt's neighbor's daughter, Chloe. If I was into girls I would definitely consider her hot. "Hey, Chloe." I fake a smile, leaning against the door frame.

"Uh, hey." She smiles, eyeing me. I look down and realise I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What brings you here?" I ask, running my fingers through my hair.

"My mom told me I should stop over and say hi since I haven't yet." She shrugs. "But you seem busy?"

"What?" I laugh sarcastically. "No, I'm not busy."

"Then what's with the sex hair and no shirt?" She smirks.

"Oh, I, uh-"

"Luke, come on," Ashton appears next to me and Chloe's eyes widened with shock.

"You- he- you're gay?" She asks and I look over at Ashton who simply shrugs.

"Uh, yeah." I bit down on my bottom lip. "But please don't say anything. No one knows. Not even my aunt."

"Oh, no problem." She shakes her head. "I understand. My best friend's brother is gay and not many people know yet either."

"Oh, hey, we're having a party tomorrow night." I inform her. "You should come over. Bring some friends." I shrug.

"Okay." She smiles. "Sounds good." She began to slowly back away from the door. "I'll let you guys get back to what you were doing."

"Oh, uh, Ashton, this is Chloe. Chloe, this is Ashton." I say.

"Nice to meet you." Ashton smiles, giving her a small nod.

"Same to you." She laughs. "Have fun." She sings before skipping back over to her house.

"Your aunt has nice neighbors." Ashton chuckles before grabbing my wrist and pulling me back inside. He shuts the door by pushing me up against it and attaching his lips to mine.

"I think we should just watch a movie or something." I pull away, not in the mood for this anymore.

"What?" Ashton asks in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?"

I frown, "I'm sorry. I just-"

"This isn't a game, Luke!" Ashton shouts. "I'm sick of being stopped when we're doing something. Luke, I need you."

"You're just sex deprived." I snapped back. "You have to have sex often otherwise you freak out. Just go hook up with someone at the party tomorrow. It might make you feel better."

"Why does this always happen?" Ashton asks calmly.

"What?" I ask.

"We always end up fighting." He mutters, tugging at his hair.

"That's what couples do." I shrug. "They fight."

"But we're not a couple." He states.

"I know." I sigh. "I'm sorry. My sex comment wasn't needed."

"It's okay, Luke." He shakes his head. "I'm just a horny bastard."

"I don't want to do this anymore." I mutter, looking at the floor.

"Do what?" He asks.

"I don't want to be friends with benefits, Ashton." I confess.

"Then we won't be." He smiles small, cupping my face in his hands.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Luke," Ashton takes a deep breath before getting down on one knee. "Will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" He smiles and I feel my face get hot as I nod rapidly.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

He jumps up and kisses me once before pulling away with a smile. "Okay, let's go watch a movie."

-

Okay so don't freak out. Sex is coming soon. Very soon. I promise you. So don't worry. I got your back. I'm not sure if it's going to be the next chapter or the one after that, but it will be one of those two so be ready!

I'm updating again either tonight or tomorrow so ;))))

june 2016
ok why the fuck did you get down on one knee to ask him to be your boyfriend like you're not fcking proposing what is this