twenty two

Early update because I stayed home sick from work and I'm just like asdfghjkl. First off, thank you so much for all the votes and comments on this story! I honestly never thought I would have over 200K reads on my story (I didn't even like I would have 50K!). You guys make me so happy and I just love every single one of you so much! Secondly, I love when you guys comment little witty things. It makes me laugh so much and laughing makes you live longer, so you guys are making me live ;)

okay, your question of the chapter; go on your iTunes and click the shuffle button. What's the fifth (5SOS (; ) song that comes up? No cheating! Mine's Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5 (:

Anyways, on with the lovely chapter and thank you for reading all of that haha! x

june 2016

1M reads later holy shit i'm crying an ocean 

shuffled song is hush by somo 

It was game day and I was a bit nervous because of my wrist. As much as I wanted to help Ashton with this scholar guy, I didn't want to hurt my wrist more then it already was. Even though I told Ashton and coach I would be fine, the closer it came to playing time, the more I worried about being in pain.

I had to wear Kyle's uniform and I was thankful that it was actually clean and didn't reek of sweat or something. I slipped the goalie gloves on over my hands and examined them. My right hand--which had the broken wrist--was a bit bigger then the left, but it was too far away from anyone on the sidelines or in the bleachers to notice.

The coach gave a little pep-talk with us in the locker room before we headed up to the field to practice before the game finally started.

Ashton and Michael practiced kicking the ball at the goal and I blocked every single shot they kicked.

Michael and I had become closer friends ever since he came over for an early practice the other day. He taught me tricks I didn't know and I taught him tricks he didn't know. I guess you could call us best friends.

The first half of the game went by quickly. Our team was winning two to zero. No shots had been made pass me and my wrist wasn't hurting, yet.

"You're doing amazing out there, Luke." Ashton smiles, placing a hand on my shoulder as I took a long sip from my water bottle. We had an eight minute break before we had to begin playing again, so I was drinking as much water as I could to keep myself hydrated.

"You too." I nod towards him. "Good job on that goal."

"Thanks." He smiles before glancing over at the scholar guy who was easy to point out because he was the only person wearing a suit in ninety degree weather at a soccer game.

"Words getting around that there's a party after the game." Michael skips over to us. "We should all go."

"No thanks." I chuckle. "I think I'm done with parties for a little while." I hold up my hand that was covered by a glove and Michael nodded understanding.

"What about you, Ash?" He asks.

"I'll probably stay in with Luke." Ashton shrugs. "I'm not in a party mood today."

Michael shrugs, "suit yourself."

He jogs back on to the field, and Ashton and I eventually join him. There was still two minutes of break and I honestly just wanted this game to be over with. I wasn't in the mood to play anymore. I wasn't really in the mood to play in the first place. I just did it for Ashton.

The Babysitter ≫ lashtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें