thirty two

SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EPOXIMISE BC SHE WROTE IT OKAY AND I LOVE IT YErp

THIS IS UPDATE TWO OF TWO

NEXT UPDATE IS ON WEDNESDAY AND HAPPY BURTHDAY TO ME

qotc; who would attend Cal and I's wedding if I invited you all?

After quickly packing up our things and getting out of the Irwin's house before ten thirty that night Ashton and I ended up renting out a cabin for a week at a camp site. We were going to look for a small apartment to share, considering I was eighteen now, so we could just move in together now since we were both homeless.

The cabin had one room, a small bathroom, kitchen, and living room area. As soon as we walked into the bedroom things escalated quickly.

He pinned me against the wall, roughly kissing me as he placed his hands firmly on my hips. I kissed him back with the same force, tangling my fingers in his hair. He licked my lip to ask for entrance and I smirked faintly against his lips, keeping my mouth closed. He did it again, and I yet again didn't do anything about it, which caused him to grind his hips against mine. I slipped out a soft moan and my lips parted, and he took this as a chance to slip his tongue in.

We stood there for the next five minutes making out, occasionally pulling back for breath; I'm pretty sure neither of us wanted to die while making out.

He pulled back from the kiss and tugged off both of our shirts, tossing them aside before he picked me up and dropped me down on the bed, straddling my waist.

I pulled him down by the nape of his neck for another deep kiss as he rested his hands on either side of my head. He pulled back from the kiss shortly after, trailing kisses along my jawline and down to my neck. I slipped out a moan when his lips brushes against my soft spot, and he started to gently bite and suck on that spot, leaving me a moaning mess underneath him.

He bit and sucked, stopping shortly after. He licked the spot he was sucking on - which I'm guessing now has a hickey - before he started kissing along my collarbone and down to my chest and stomach, all the way to the waist-band of my pants.

He glanced up at me before he started slowly palming me, causing me to curse under my breath and tilt my head back. "Dammit, Ash..."

"Hm?" he hummed, keeping his movements slow.

"Just, shit, f-fuck me already..." I moaned out, not able to handle all the teasing anymore.

His movements stopped and I looked back at him, finding him unbutton and unzip my pants before he pulled them down, along with my boxers. He tossed them aside before he smirked at me, licking me from base to tip, causing me to shudder. However, he stopped touching me after that to take off his own pants and boxers.

He moved back up and kissed me one more time before he reached over for the lube and condom that were in the first drawer of his bedside table.

He popped open the bottle of lube and coated three of his fingers before spreading my legs and gently pressing one finger against my entrance. I sucked in a sharp breath as he slid his finger in before he started slowly pumping it in and out.

Shortly after, he slid another finger in and started pumping me as I bit my lip to hold in my moans. I shut my eyes tightly when he started scissoring me, but relaxed a few seconds later, before he added a third finger. He kept pumping me for about three minutes, and the pain soon turned to pleasure. I arched my back as I moaned out, "Fuck, just fuck me already..."

He pulled his fingers out and rolled the condom down his length before coating the condom with lube. He lined himself up against my entrance before slowly pushing in, causing me to shut my eyes tightly again and wince in pain.

He stopped halfway through and waited for a few more minutes. When I felt like I adjusted, I nodded slightly to let him know that he can move and he did, pushing his length all the way in.

He started off slow, and two minutes later, I arched my back and groaned. "Dammit, Ash, faster."

He picked up his pace, and I moaned. He kept thrusting fast and hard into me, leaving me a panting, sweaty, moaning mess underneath him.

I reached down for my member but he moved my hand away, wrapping his hand around my member instead. He started pumping me in time with his thrusts, and I groaned at all the pleasure I was feeling at that moment.

His thrusts started getting sloppy and he breathed out, "I'm c-close..."

I nodded and he thrust a few more times before coming into the condom, and I came in his hand and on our chests a few seconds later.

He rested his forehead against my shoulder as we both breathed heavily, trying to catch our breaths. About a minute later, he pulled out of me and laid down beside me.

"I thought I told you know birthday sex?" I smirk, glancing over at Ashton.

He simply shrugs, "yeah, well, things can change."

june 2016
"for the first time ever i understand the difference between pretty and beautiful" that's cute