thirty one

Yay, this is a one of two updates tonight (YES DOUBLE UPDATE) bc my birthday is tomorrow! (Aug 9) YAAAY IM SO EXCITED.

ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRYHDAY TO MY BIRTHDAY TWIN TOO!! @irwinjpg HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNY

qotc; http://5sos-at-heart.tumblr.com/shippinggame

I WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS AND TELL ME WHAT THEY GET. YOU CAN COMMENT IT HERE, POST IT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD, OR EVEN MESSAGE IT TO ME. I READ ALL MY MESSAGES AND EVERYTHING ON MY MESSAGE BOARD.

OKAY. FOR MY APPEARANCE I FOR CAL. FOR PERSONALITY I GOT ASH AND OVERALL I GOT LUKE YAAAY.

june 2016
ok retook this two years later and appearance is luke, personality ash, overall ash

"LUKEY!" Harry shouts, jumping on my bed.

"Harry." I groan, rolling over so I lay on my back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He shouts, throwing a small box at my chest.

I chuckle, sitting up. "What is this?"

"You have to open it and find out?" He smiles wide.

"Harry, you didn't have to get me anything." I smile sincerely.

"I wanted too!" He protests. "I sat at the store for over three hours with my mom for this so you better like it!"

"I bet I will." I laugh, tearing open the little wrapped up box. "Harry..." I trailed off in shock. "It's amazing. Thank you so much."

"So, you like it?" He smiles hopefully.

"I love it!" I smile. "It's amazing." I repeat.

He reaches forward and hugs me tight before jumping off my bed and running out of my room. I get dressed the fastest I can; I shimmied on a pair of black skinny jeans with holes in both knees and a sleeveless shirt with 'YOU COMPLETE MEss' on it. I grabbed my hair-gel and headed into the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. Once I was finished I put my vans on and headed downstairs.

"Happy birthday, Luke!" Mrs. Irwin smiles, setting a plate of four pancakes and six strips of bacon in front of me.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Happy birthday, Luke." Mr. Irwin says before returning to his newspaper.

"Thank you." I say before shoving a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth.

"Did Harry give you your gift?" Mrs. Irwin questions.

I nod, "yes, I loved it."

"He made me sit at the shop for a while until they finished making it." She chuckles.

"Yeah, that's what he said." I laugh.

"So, I guess the wait was worth it?" She raises an eyebrow.

I nod again, "yeah."

"Ashton!" She shouts up the stairs once we finished our conversation.

A few minutes later Ashton came rushing down the stairs trying to get his shirt over his head. His shoes were still untied and his hair was a mess on top of his head.

"Sorry, I woke up late." He mutters before glancing over at me. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks." I bite down on my bottom lip before putting more food in my mouth.

"Let me finished getting ready then I'll have a bit of food, okay mom?" Ashton says, pulling a bandana from his back pocket. He heads down the hall to the bathroom and reappears a few minutes later, ready for the day. He sits next to me at the table and his mom places a plate in front of him. "Thanks, mom." He mutters.